{ he surprises you }

--
Riker:

"So, are you going to tell me where we are going? Are we going eat? I'm kind of hungry. Italian would be good." You were babbling, as Rijer drove the two of you to some mysterious place. "Or are we going watch a movie or a play? Is there even anything good out?" Riker took a quick moment to glance at you, "[Y/N], just stop guessing. You're so off." "Then tell me where we're going," you begged, looking out the window at all the places you were passing. Then suddenly the route seemed so familiar, "Riker." "Hmm?" "Isn't this the way to the airport?" A short laugh fell from Riker's lips, "Finally. I thought you would have guessed before now. Yeah, we're going on a trip. I packed your bags. They're in the trunk." "Where to?!" You asked, so excited to be getting away with Riker for a few days. "I want to keep it a surprise a little longer, but it's tropical.." "I'm so excited!"

Ross:

"When did you get here?!" You exclaimed that, as you found yourself in Ross' embrace. Although, according to what you had been told repeatedly, he was meant to be halfway around the world right now; not standing with his arms around your waist. "You said you couldn't make it!" A smirk played across his face, "I lied. I really wanted to surprise you. I'm here for 3 days, so let's make the most of them." Your heart was pounding in your chest, as you held onto Ross as tightly as you could; so sure this was a dream you'd wake up from at any second. "I've never been so happy to be lied to in my life."

Rocky:

"How-how did you manage this? How did you do all this in one day? And all my stuff is here already? How?" You were stunned, as you stepped into your brand new apartment, and saw it completely furnished. Only yesterday, it had been completely empty, and causing you a lot of stress. And yet here it was, fully furnished, and ready for you to now live in. "I know how much you were stressed about doing this. So, since you weren't at your house last night, I went back and forth to get everything. We did it in about 3 hours. I hope everything is in the right spots. I'm sure you'll have to change a few things." You shrugged, as Rocky was explaining every part of his surprise. "Who cares where things are? Thank you so, so much Rocky. Now I don't have to worry about it, and that's so nice. I can't believe it only took 3 hours though. How is that posible?" "I forced everyone to help. It went really fast." You laughed, while walking over to him, to give him a kiss. "Thank you again. This is a pretty amazing surprise."

Ellington:

"I honestly can't believe Ellington. It's our anniversary, and all I've gotten is a text that said 'hope you're having a good day.' Not even an I love you! Nothing." You were complaining over the phone, to your best friend, hoping allowing your anger to come out now would stop you from yelling at Ellington later. "Maybe you should text him? Remind him? He has a lot going on, maybe he just forgot." You rolled your eyes. "No. He should remember. I should not have to remind him. He should..." You were cut off mid-sentence, when there was a knock on your door. "Hold on a sec." You got up and walked to the door, opening it quickly. "Hi [Y/N]." You mouth fell open, when you saw Ellington standing in your doorway with a rose in his hands, and a limo parked in your driveway behind him. "Happy anniversary baby. Go get dressed. We have a lot to do tonight."

Ryland:

"Ryland!" Your heart was racing, as you raced into Ryland's home. He had called you less than ten minutes ago, sounding panicked, begging you to come over as quickly as you could. "Ryland!" You screamed his name again, as you began to make your way to the kitchen. And right as you stepped into the room, Ryland came into your view. "What is going on?!" You focused a little better on Ryland, and more importantly, what was before him. You looked down at the table, and saw it set for a romantic meal for two. "What-what is this? I panicked and rushed over for-for supper?!" You asked that, with your heart still pounding in your chest. Ryland walked over to you, and placed a gentle hand on your back, "I didn't think you'd freak out that badly. I just wanted to surprise you with a romantic night. I guess I did it wrong." You rolled your eyes at his understatement, but smiled gently, "You think? I was so nervous. Don't do that again! There are so many better ways to surprise me, than to freak me out." Ryland nodded, realizing his mistake, "Next time I'll find a better way to surprise you. I promise. And well, it's all your favorites." You smile grew, "It really does look amazing."
--
:)))
i just wanted to let you guys know that if you've read or are reading, nightmare, its been deleted. I have no clue why, and i was going to update it tonight, so instead ill be starting another story on saturday :)
--callie