{ lazy day/day off }

--
Riker:

Riker had the day off today, the first in a long time. Most couples would want to do something fun or adventurous but in reality, all you wanted was a relaxing day with Riker. You both slept in 'til noon and spent the majority of day in bed either cuddling or watching movies. It was nice to just have some quality time with Riker after not seeing him for a few months. "I love you so much, Y/N" Riker said in a sleep mussed tone. "Next time I leave for tour I'm taking you with me. I don't care what anyone says." you laughed at his words and kissed his shoulder. Days like these were your favorite, you wished that there were more like them..but for now you'd just have to cherish this moment.

Ross:

When Ross wasn't on tour or in the studio, he usually spent his time with you at the beach either relaxing or surfing. You loved days like this because you were able to have alone time with just Ross. Talking and catching up on things that were missed while he was away. It was also a chance for him to teach you how to surf, which was one of his favorite hobbies. You really wanted to learn so you could do it together but you just couldn't focus when Ross was in his wetsuit. His muscles that were perfectly defined just made you swoon. Things like this were what you missed the most when he was away. Beach walks and intimate moments were a nice ending to the perfect day you had together.

Rocky:

Rocky loved to learn new things as well as teach them. Most off days were spent doing fun activities together. Today, Rocky really wanted to teach you more about football since it was something he loved so much. He took you to the local park to just play around. As soon as you got there your competitive side started to arise. You didn't care that you knew next to nothing, you just wanted to beat Rocky at something. You started making bets on how many touchdowns you could make and before you knew it, you and Rocky were in the middle of a full fledged competition. As you were running up to get the ball, Rocky came behind you and began tickling you. "Rocky!!!" you yelled, but your anger turned to laughter. "Stop! Stop!..I...can't....breathe!!" you were laughing so hard tears were coming down your face. "Only if I can get a kiss." he said sternly. You quickly grabbed hold of his face and kissed Rocky in an attempt for him to stop. He released his hands and smiled. "This is why I miss you so much when I'm on tour" Rocky breathed out.
The competition that had started earlier was now long forgotten. You were both lying on the field hand and hand watching the sunset, savoring the moment.

Ellington:

On a day off like today, you and Ellington just enjoyed the simple things. Lying on the couch watching movies, napping, and cuddling. The usual thing for most couples, was so rare for the two of you. Ellington was always away on tour or busy in the studio, so moments as simple as this were what you cherished most. "I love you so much" Ellington whispered, you smiled and turned over to face him, "I love you too". You leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and he wrapped his strong arms around you, engulfing you in a hug. You wished that this moment would just last forever, because to you it was perfect.

Ryland

Days off were usually just lazy, lounge days. You both would sport your ugliest and comfiest outfits around the house. You guys would have your own dance party to your favorite music as you belted out the lyrics to your favorite songs. These moments behind closed walls were some of your favorite because you could really just let loose. No one could see you, you could be carefree together. Ryland also had a second side to him that came out on days like these. He would crack jokes, and make a fool of himself. It was one of the things that made you fall more in love with him. You wished that these days could just last forever and that Ryland would never have to leave, but for now you would just enjoy the moment you were in right now, dancing and singing the night away.
--
im sorry i dont update much, but im trying
THANK YOU FOR 25K READS OH MY GOD
callie :-)