lights//ross

(a/n this picture of Ross is too much omg, this is my first imagine in awhile sooooooo idk man)

You were walking down the streets of London with your boyfriend Ross. He was currently on tour with R5 promoting their new ep. Ross did not want to spend another minute without you so he asked you to come along. It was the middle of December and everyone on the stree you were on had lights up. Snow started to lightly fall, when you shivered. Ross must have noticed and intertwined our hands. I smiled up at him, as we continued walking. I did'nt know where we were going or what we were doing, but i was enjoying this time with Ross alone. Away from everything fans, hate, family. Everything. It was nice.

Ross stopped walking and I looked at him with confusion. He started to fix his beanie, but then put his arms around me. Feeling shocked at first, i put my arms around him, and put my head on his chest. I was enjoying this, the lights glistening everywhere, and being in the arms of my boyfriend, nothing could get any better than this.

"y/n?" Ross whispered.

"what?" i giggled.

"I like this"

"nothing could be better"

Ross leant down and kissed me gently, I kissed back almost instantly. Sparks flew everytime we kissed, and this time was no different.
----
cutecutecutecutecute asdfghjkl
guys i really like this, it might be short but supah cute, idk man. i havent put up an imagine or preference and im really sorry about that. like im super busy with school and everything, but 3 weeks till christmas break yas.
COMMENT
&
VOTE SO ITLL GIVE ME MOTIVATION FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE.
insta-
httprydel