{ fears }

--
Riker:

"So, should we make it official? Do you want to be my beautiful girlfriend?" he asked you looking at you with the most hopeful eyes. You had to look away. You've been shutting guys out for the past few years because the last one hurt you so bad that... You were scared of love. "Believe me I really want to but... I'm scared... I'm scared that you'll leave me just as badly as my ex," he tilted your chin up "I would never do that, just give me a chance? I'll treat you right, I promise and if I don't, you can leave me" you kissed him and whispered in his ear "Alright, I'll be your girl."

Ross:

Studying, studying, studying. All you were doing was studying for finals since you needed to pass with a good GPA. Until, something disrupted you. A spider was climbing your literature book making you scream and run out of the room. You may have been screaming too much since Ross grabbed the nearest object he could get to asking frantically "WHAT!? WHAT'S GOING ON IS SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE Y/N?" "No! There's a spider on my book! Kill it, kill it!" he sighed in relief and grabbed your book. He went to the nearest window and let the spider free. "There you go, keep studying babe" he said kissing your forehead.

Rocky:

"I'm going to Ellington's house wanna come?" Rocky offered "Umm no, I think I'll stay" you said quickly shifting your gaze from him.Truth is, you had nothing against Ellington, but he had a dog and Rocky had no idea you had a fear of canines. "Babe?" "Yeah?" "Why don't you ever wanna visit Ellingtob anymore? Did he do something?" you shook your head "No no, he's totally cool, but.." he looked at you signaling to go on "But I.. I'm scared of dogs, always have been." He let out an "oohh" and you nodded "Why didn't you tell me before?" "I thought you might think I'm a idiot" "Well you've always been one but that's why I love you so much. Next time I'll invite Ellington here" "That'd be lovely Rocky" you smiled appreciating his support.

Ellington:

You and Ellington have been dating for a couple of months and everything has been great. One night, you went to an amusement park and you really wanted to climb on the "Dominator". Ellington didn't want to disappoint you so he went along with you until you reached the very top and you could tell Ellington was very uncomfortable "You okay?" you asked him "Actually, no... I hate roller coasters" you laughed briefly, not at him but at the fact that out of all the places you could've gone to you chose the one that he hated "Ellington, I promise I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at myself. I picked the only thing you're scared of. Come on, we can go to a nice restaurant instead" he smiled and kissed your cheek heading towards the exit of the nightmarish amusement park.

Ryland:

Ryland and you were invited to a football match, and, of course, you didn't refuse. Football is a part of Rylands life and the rest of the bands, so just to make them happy you went and had a pretty fun time until it started raining and later on, escalated to a full on storm. You didn't mind storms but you knew Ryland was a bit edgy when there would be one. It wasn't really a fear, but more of a hate for loud unexpected noises as he defined it. You noticed him cursing under his breath when there would be a rumble of thunder and as much as you hated seeing him so distressed you giggled and hugged him. "I told you, I'm not scared of it, I just freaking hate this weather, I can't focus on the game" "Ah that's what it is" you smiled at him and kissed his nose "It's okay babe, I don't judge."
--
ill get back home from florida tomorrow, preach. im just really homesick ++ miss my bed oops. ill be updating a lot more then :)))