{ winter }

--
Riker:

Winter was the perfect excuse to cuddle. "Baby but it's cold" would always be his way of telling you he wanted a cuddle. You usually cuddled in bed or on the couch, in front of the fireplace. Either you or him would hum a Christmas song and it truly felt like nothing in the world could better the evening.

Ross:

You loved the winter because of the snow and festive decorations around town. Ross loved it too and helped you decorate the Christmas tree and put up colorful lights outside of your shared apartment. When all was done, you would stroll at night, watching the town light up and drinking hot chocolate while holding hands.

Rocky:

Snowball fights. All the neighborhood knew that when it snowed it automatically meant that Rocky and you would run outside and play. It wasn't childish, it was just enjoying the wonderful season. Rocky loved the way you squealed when he got you, and he loved the way your cheeks would turn red. At the end, you shared a nice and warm bath.

Ellington:

Too cold to go outside both you and Ellington thought. Instead, you would spend your days drinking tea, playing board games, watch holiday movies and thinking of what to get your families for Christmas. Of course, this wouldn't happen until late afternoon because you would sleep in until either of you had enough strength to get up. It was relaxing.

Ryland:

Winter was both Ryland's and yours favorite season. You would never miss a chance to go outside and walk in the park putting to good use those heavy and warm fashionable coats. It was the perfect way for you two to talk about what was on your mind and chat without making it too serious because the air was so fresh and the mood was light that you felt comfortable just walking and talking in the winter breeze.
--
im sorry i havent been updating much, like this week ive been sick and school. school is literally hell, i get triple the homework ive had before and it just sucks.