{ sass }

--
Riker:

All day you had been complaining about your sore legs after the long workout and run Riker put you through. "Babe, can you grab me some Oreos? My legs hurt," was the perfect moment Riker would sass you "Move your toned legs and get it yourself, you'll thank me later." Grunting obnoxiously, you got up and grabbed the cookies. You felt a hand on your lower back and squealed "Guess your legs aren't the only toned parts of your body."

Ross:

Your boyfriend invited you to a meeting he had because he promised he would spend the day with you and he always kept his word no matter what. Everything was going great and although the discussions were boring Ross and you made faces at each other for fun. A bossy girl in the room noticed you two messing around and called you out on it "You two, stop being dumb and pay attention." the lady clearly didn't know you which is why she was taken aback when you said "At least we're not as dumb as you look." She shut her mouth making Ross completely lose it and have a fit of laughter.

Rocky:

A reckless driver almost ran you and your boyfriend Rocky over if it hadn't been for Rocky's hand keeping you from crossing the road. The car's tires screeched and the man stopped his car. He had the nerve to get out and yell at you too. "Watch where you're walking next time idiots!" "Oh, I'm sorry sir for disrupting your day, I would hate to inconvenience you with me and my boyfriend's death!" Rocky's grip was tightly holding you back, because he knew you'd insult the man some more. "It's ok babe we're alive." "Thanks for holding me, God knows what I would've done to him." "I know, that's part of the reason of why I love you." he kissed your forehead and continued your stroll.

Ellington:

The cute boy sitting next to you was clearly bummed out about something, making you sad since he always looked cheerful. After asking him what was wrong with him, he told you his best friend was dating his ex. "What a jerk, you're not overreacting, I'd drop his ass and find someone worthy of my friendship." "Someone like you?" he asked smiling for the first time since class started, "I don't see anyone else here," "Sassy, I like that. Thanks for the advice, what's your name?" It was the beginning of a short friendship and long relationship.

Ryland:

After a long night jumping up and down at your boyfriend's concert your feet were hurting and you decided to take off your heels, regretting choosing them. When you finally got to meet Ryland after the show you ran towards him and jumped in his arms because you hadn't seen him for two whole months. Clasping your arms around his neck and kissing him all over, you accidentally hit his head with the heel of your shoes. "Ouch, I forgot how clumsy you were." "I forgot how whiny you were," you joked. "Spare the sass for the end of the week Y/N." It only worked for a few hours and as much as he pretended to hate it, he missed it because it was part of who you were.
--
this is bad and im sorry i havent updated anything. my trip last week was worth it though. ill be updating coffee later today or tomorrow :))