{ cruises }

Riker:

"I can't believe we're actually doing this!", you were on the top deck looking over the balcony as the cruise ship slowly pulled away from the dock. "Well I know how much you wanted to go to the Caribbean, and I thought we'd get there by something other than a plane." Riker was standing next to you as you continued to admire the view. You were so ready for a week in paradise, just the two of you.
"All I know, is that I have a week of no fitness training, which means no diet restrictions!" "Alright, well you go get food!" you laughed at Riker's enthusiasm for food as you started walking off in the other direction. "I'm going to get changed and then I'll be by the pool!" Riker nodded before running off.
It had almost been an hour since you saw Riker last and you were starting to wonder what happened to him. It wasn't much longer before he had returned with 2 full trays of food in his arms. "What took you so long and what's with all the food?" "Well, I kind of got lost on the way back, but as I was trying to find the pool I kept passing all of these amazing looking food carts so I just got whatever looked good!" "You know, I'm starting to think this is why we took a cruise instead of flying..." Riker only laughed before he began devouring the plates of food in front of him.

Ross:

"Alright, last question, name the Arctic animal that can also be found living in South Africa!", you turned your attention from the game host and instead looked to Ross. "What do you think it could be?" "Polar bear, maybe?" "Ross, really, have you seen any polar bears walking around South Africa when you've visited?", you were trying to contain your laughter. "No, I guess you're right...maybe a penguin or some type of bird? I don't know" "I was thinking that too! Let's just go with penguin"
"Okay everyone bring up your answer cards and I'll score them up to see who our winners are!", you brought your card up to the host and returned to your seat. Only a few minutes had passed before he stood back up at the microphone. "So it looks like we have a tie for first place, between Mark & Alison and Ross & Y/N! Congrats, come and claim your prizes!", you were shocked at the fact that you had tied for first. You and Ross were never very good at trivia, but you saw it on the activities brochure and thought you would go just for fun. You and Ross walked up to the stage, along with the other couple who also won. The 4 of you received shot glasses with the cruise line on it and then had a picture taken. "Before I forget, the answer to the last questions was in fact penguin! I'm from South Africa myself, and those suckers will bury themselves under your houses! They're not as friendly as you think!", the crowd laughed as the room started to file out. "I guess you could say I'm pretty smart...no big deal, I think I got us the win" "Oh shut up!" you laughed as you slapped Ross' arm playfully.

Rocky:

"I'm glad we did this"
You and Rocky had been in New York for a few weeks and now you were on a cruise ship to Canada. It might not sound like the most conventional destination to some people, but it was somewhere you had always wanted to visit.
The two of you were standing on the balcony that was just off of your cabin, as you admired the view of the mountains and greenery of the coastline. "This would be a nice place to have a vacation home, y'know? Get a house on the lake, have a boat, and a few jetskis for the kids?", you and Rocky had never really talked much about kids, so you were surprised he was bringing this up now. You looked up to see him staring down at you, "Yeah, that would be nice..."
The conversation fizzled out as you kept your gaze on the nearing shore. It was silent for a while, until Rocky spoke up again. "I know we came here to vacation, but it wouldn't hurt to look at some lake houses. We're here for 2 days..." "Yeah, I'd like that" you smiled up at him and he gave you a kiss. "And I know we haven't really talked about kids much, but just know, there's no one else I would rather have them with, than you", you felt teary eyed at his words and even though this wasn't how you originally planned on spending your trip, it might've just turned out better than you expected.

Ellington:

You and Ellington were lying on the beach, overlooking the waves as they crashed along the sand. The cruise ship had only docked this morning, so you hadn't done much but admire the view.
"Babe, come in the ocean with me" Ellington pleaded but you declined the offer. "I want to read my book for a bit. Then maybe I'll join you."
He pretended to sulk as he made his way toward the water alone. You turned your attention to your book and completely lost track of time. It had been an hour, maybe more, and Ellington was still waiting for you to join him. He was tired of waiting, so he took matters into his own hands. He walked back to where you were sitting and picked you up bridal style, running back towards the water. "HEY! Please, put me down!" "I don't think so!" he had a smirk on his face as he carried you deeper into the water. He dunked himself under as he continued to hold you in his arms. The two of you shot up from the water, breathing heavily as Ellington was laughing hysterically at your messy hair that was scattered about your face. You couldn't help but laugh as well, seeing  Ellington's hair a mess atop his head; but you didn't want Ellington to know that you were enjoying this. You splashed him playfully as you tried to push the hair from your eyes, he retaliated with an even bigger splash that sent your hair scattering once again. "See? Aren't you glad you came in with me?"

--
LOL HEY