{ not feeling well }

Riker:

Riker had gone out with the boys for the night, he had invited you, but being pregnant and being around the bar scene just didn't seem to interest you. You told Riker to go without you, he deserved some fun for a change. He had been staying home with you 95% of the time and thought he deserved a night out.
It was beginning to get late and although you wanted to wait up for him, you decided against it and went up to bed. At around 4 you woke up and saw he was lying next to you, wide awake. "What's the matter? Can you not sleep?" you said in a tired voice. Riker shook his head, "My stomach is killing me, I've gotten sick multiple times in the past hour..", "hey come here", you went to pull Riker closer to you but he quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. "Did you drink to much?" you questioned as you began to walk over to the bathroom. "No, I made sure not to, I think I only had a few..maybe 3. I think it might have been something I ate..", you rubbed his back as he continued to lean over the toilet. "I'm the pregnant one, shouldn't I be the one whose sick" you laughed and Riker did too. When he was finally able settle down, the both of you got back into bed, falling asleep on top of one another.

Ross:

"Babe, babe! Wake up!" Ross whispered to you and your eyes shot open thinking someone was in the house or the house was on fire. "No, no, it's just me, I don't feel well. My tummy and head hurt" he said with a small pout. You rolled over to face him and gave him a kiss, "aw, I'm sorry babe. How about I go and make you some  tea? I could use a cup myself with all these stomach pains" "Are you sure? I don't want you to have to get up-" you cut him off with another kiss. "It's fine, you're always there for me when I get my share of night time sickness, so now it's my turn to do the same for you"
When you returned back upstairs, the both of you spent the night talking, it wasn't necessarily relevant things, but it was still nice to have a quiet talk. Neither of you had fallen asleep until almost 5, but when you woke up you were tangled in each other's arms.

Rocky:

Rocky didn't want to scare you by yelling for you to wake up so he lightly tapped your shoulder. You weren't in much of a deep sleep, as a matter of fact, you weren't sleeping that great yourself. So on the third or so tap you rolled over and were faced with a sad looking Rocky. You perked up instantly, immediately asking what was the matter. "I don't feel quite well, my throat is killing, and my nose is absolutely clogged.", you could tell from his voice that he was coming down with something and you felt terrible. "Aw, I'm sorry, what can I do for you to make it all better?" "No, babe, you stay in bed, you need rest. If you tell me where the medicine is I'll get it myself and I'll try to get in some more rest on the couch." Rocky was one of the most thoughtful people you'd ever known, even when he was sick, he would put you before himself. "Are you sure babe? I don't want you having to take care of yourself when you're so under the weather." "You're always taking care of me, even when you don't even know it", he gave you a weak smile. "Well, then the medicine should be in the downstairs cabinet, next to the sink" "Thanks babe, I love you, get some sleep!" you smiled and blew him a kiss before he quietly shut the door behind him.

Ellington:

Ellington hated being sick and luckily it didn't happen very often. You both had gone upstairs to go to bed at around 11:30 and everything seemed to be fine. It wasn't until when you heard Ellington groaning in annoyance. "Is everything alright?" you whispered and Ellington looked to you. "My whole body is aching and I'm pouring sweat, do you feel how warm it is in here?", "I feel fine Ellington" you moved your hand to place it on his forehead. He was burning up. "Oh, poor baby, you have a fever." you wrapped Ellington in your arms and he leaned his head on your shoulder. "Here, let me get you some cold water from the kitchen.." "No, stay here, It's too hard on your back and you need to be resting. I'll go get it and try to walk around a bit or lay on the couch, maybe it will help these body aches".
As much as he would've liked someone taking care of him, he knew you were more important than a lousy old case of the aches and sweats. "I love you so much" was the last thing that you got out before you were sound asleep.

Ryland:

Ryland always seemed to be getting sick. It would range from either something minor, like a runny nose or something more serious, like a fever or the flu. Ryland wasn't feeling well when you both went to bed but he insisted that he was fine. Throughout the night you could hear his coughs and groans coming from the other side of the bed. You turned on you side to face him and he looked at you sympathetically. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up.." you smiled, "It's alright, I know you're not feeling well. How about some tea to soothe that throat of yours, yeah?" he nodded slowly and you began to get up to go make the tea, holding your lower back that had been killing you the past few days. The baby was going to be here soon, which made it all worth it. Ryland felt awful making you get up so he followed you downstairs. "Here, I'll finish making the tea and you can go relax on the couch", you nodded and slowly made your way over to the sofa, clicking the TV on. Even when Ryland was under the weather he still put your needs in front of his.
--
finals are over so so many more updates will be up!!