{ notes }

--
Riker:

Writing songs could come easy one day and be the hardest thing in the universe the next. If that was the case, he would write down some lyrics he thought should be in the same song and consult you about them. You would hold a pen in your mouth and the paper in your hands ready to write notes down to improve and make sense of his work. Riker trusted your judgement and often followed your side notes thinking about how smart you were.

Ross:

Unfortunately most of your days were extremely busy so the only way for you to catch up with your schedule was writing it on the palm of your hand first thing in the morning. Ross bit his lip to stop himself from smiling at your scribbled hand that sometimes would leave ink stains on your papers or pants. If you couldn't read your hand because of how smudged it was, Ross would text you the missing pieces and you were back on track.

Rocky:

Sometimes Rocky would get so exhausted after hard days at work or in the public eye that he would fall asleep wherever he landed for several hours. Being as important as he was, he received dozens of calls which you had to answer and note down for him to read later. To make sure he wouldn't miss anything important, you posted the sticky notes on the fridge figuring that he would eventually grab something to eat and see the notes.

Ellington:

Rushing for class was what Ellington was known for. If he was lucky his professor would let him in late, but if that wasn't the case you had his back. You weren't friends at first but you became close because of it. You knew some people just had a hard time being punctual like him, so you would write really detailed notes and let him copy them after class. Knowing he appreciated your effort you didn't mind and got one more friend.

Ryland:

He didn't consider himself a romantic but he really was. Waking up before you allowed him to do the sweetest things. Not only would he make you some breakfast and tea, he would also leave notes on the table every morning before leaving for you to read. Words on colored paper like "Be home soon, love" or "Thinking of you xx" became part of your waking up process and starting the day wasn't so bad after all.
--
this was random sorry :)