{ plane rides }

--
Riker:

Both you and Riker were used to travelling; him for work and you for pleasure. Your favorite thing to do on especially long trips, was to binge watch as many movies as you could. You would try and synchronize both screens to the same movie until you got too tired and fell asleep on Riker's shoulder. After a short nap, you would wake up and find that Riker too had fallen asleep, leaning his head against the seat in front of him.

Ross:

Your first time travelling by plane was with Ross when you guys were headed to London for your 3rd year anniversary. Ross had planned in his head a whole speech to calm you down, expecting you to panic like he did on his first ride but once you boarded and found your seat you were so excited and care free that Ross could only stare at you in admiration and surprise "What?" you asked him noticing his stare on you he said nothing was wrong and held your hand waiting for the departure.

Rocky:

Rocky hated airplanes because he hated sitting down for a long period of time and  the food wasn't particularly remarkable. Knowing this, you prepared a whole meal the night before and shoved it in your backpack waiting for your boyfriend to complain so you could surprise him at the right moment. "I don't want champagne, I just want some chocolate and coke, I'm a simple man Y/N aren't I?" "Yes Rocky which is why I brought these," you took out a bottle of coke and some toblerone. At the sight, his eyes brightened and he started showering you with compliments.

Ellington:

2 hours into the journey, you and Ellington got bored of playing Bejeweled against each other on the small tv but sleeping wasn't an option since you were paranoid that something bad would happen during the ride. "Come on Y/N, you're clearly tired, surely there must be something that will put you to sleep?" you promised there wasn't so Ellington finally decided to stay up with you so you wouldn't feel lonely. Unconsciously he started massaging your thigh and that was the last thing you remembered before drifting off.

Ryland:

After you found out that your flight was canceled due to a malfunction with the plane, Ryland ringed a few people and got access to a private jet. You've never been on it before and were amazed at the luxury. "Ryland?" "Yeah Y/N?" "Wanna do something fun?" "Su-" His answer was cut short by the announcement from the pilot that the plane would take off in minutes so you got seated. When it was safe to unbuckle, you went over to Ryland and whispered in his ear what you had planned for the ride that would be fun. His eyes widened and sure enough you guys ran around for a few hours playing hide and seek.
--
im literally leaving for florida in 5 minutes and im sorry this sucks byeeeee