{ you pack his suitcase }

--
Riker:

"See, if you separate them on each side it'll be easier for you to get things" you tell him, packing his jeans onto one side of his suitcase and his shirts on the other. His socks and underwear separate the two with his toiletry bag atop his shirts. He watches as you reach for his shoes and pack them into where he would have normally put his underwear. "If you put them in here, they won't make your clothes smell like feet" you explain, stepping back to admire the neatly packed suitcase. Riker drops a few of his beanies into the spot separating his pants and shirts before wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "Thanks babe" he says with a smile.

Ross:

"Ross... no, here just let me do it" you say, exasperated because after being with him long enough Ross still hadn't picked up on how you packed his suitcase. He sits back as you pack everything into the large space neatly, making sure things are easy for him to grab. You tuck a few pair of his favorite lace pants of yours into his suitcase. After you're done, he watches as you pull one shirt out and leave it on his pillow. "I do know how to do it, I just like for you to do it" Ross admits that night and you smile.

Rocky:

"I'll do it" you tell him, pushing him to the side to pack his suitcase and he chuckles. You refold all his clothes and place them inside the space neatly, making sure nothing would wrinkle once he took them out. You put his shoes in bags before putting them in the other suitcase just for his shoes and toiletry bag. "See, much better" you sigh, leaning back into his embrace as he admires your handy work. "You're such a freak" he teases, nuzzling your neck gently. "But thank you baby, it won't look this good when I do it" he mumbles and you sigh. "You'll just have to deal" he teases and you slap his shoulder.

Ellington:

You pack his suitcase full of the clothes he loves to wear as well as some the other boys like to wear knowing how much they like to wear each other's clothes. You leave him notes throughout the clothes letting him know how much you love and miss him.

Ryland:

You make sure to pack everything he needs to make him look perfect.As well as little things of yours to remind him of you while he's away.
--
i thought this was cute aw aw, i have a few more updates tonight:)