{ house hunting }

--
Riker:
The apartment you were living in just wasn't big enough anymore. You were going to be having a baby soon and you both just needed more space. You wanted to find the perfect house that you could both grow into as a family. You were looking for months until you had found the perfect place. It was situated in a nice secluded, family-oriented neighborhood. It was everything you had ever wanted and more. Riker was glad to get you anything that you wanted, as long as it made you happy.

Ross:
You had been wanting to move out of yours and Ross' shared apartment for quite a while now. The both of you just wanted to have a bigger place so that there would be enough room for the kids to grow and for both your families to visit. It took some time to find just the right place, but after several months of searching you had found the house that was a perfect fit. You were already anticipating the many memories to come in your new home with Ross.

Rocky:
Rocky was originally the one who had come up with the idea of moving. You thought the place you both were in at the moment was fine and plenty big. Although, you were going to be having a baby soon so the thought of a new house was beginning to sound like not such a bad idea. It took you a lot longer than expected to find a house but it was worth it. It was a lovely secluded lot just outside of LA. You hadn't even begun the process of moving in yet and you could already picture the memories you would be making with your newly growing family.

Ellington:
Ellington was at the peak of his career and with a new family member on the way, he thought it was time to settle down in a more permanent home. You couldn't agree more with Ellington's decision. The both of you went straight to work, trying to find the perfect home. You wanted something with an old country feel, as well as something that had modern touches. When you had come across this house you thought it was absolutely perfect. Right outside of LA and only about 5 minutes from downtown. It was the closest thing to perfect for the two of you and the new family you were going to soon to be having.

Ryland:
The apartment you and Ryland currently shared was in no way suitable for your new family. There was only one bedroom, which wasn't the ideal situation anymore. Ryland had left the whole house hunting process up to you because he had no clue where to even start, let alone what to look for. You knew that you both liked the feel of something modern, you had always loved the look of clean, sleek lines. It took you some searching but you had finally found the one. It was a secluded property located in the hub of LA. The house was immaculate and just the thought alone of spending your future there with Ryland made it all the more special.