Baby part2//Riker

{1.9.15 i made some youtube videos with my friends soo you should check them out, info will be at the end}
--
Over the past 9 months you've been to multiple doctors appointments, multiple food cravings and mood swings. Typical if you're pregnant.

Right now you were taking a nap on the couch next to Riker while he was watching something on tv. You woke up having pain in your lower stomach, and just shook it off. You began to sit up, rubbing your eyes. Riker still engaged into whatever he was watching. You sighed getting up to walk to the bathroom, when the pain began to become worse.

You were halfway to the bathroom when you felt a liquid go down your leg. You were only a week away from your due date, and this shouldn't be making you nervous. But you're gonna be having your first baby in a couple of hours that you'll be able to take care of with Riker.

"Riker!" you screamed from the middle of the hallway, looking for something to grab onto.

"What?" he replied panicked, running down the hallway to see what was wrong.

He came running to where you were. You had your eyes shut tightly, whimpering as the pain got worse.

"Y/N, whats wrong? Babe? Are you okay?"

"Riker, b-baby," you mumbled, clutching onto Rikers chest.

"You mean the babys coming? Now?"

"Yes Riker, the baby is coming, now!"

"Just wait one more minute, I'll go get shoes and your bag and we can leave."

"Riker please, hurry!" you cried, as the pain got worse.

Riker ran up the stairs, while you sat in the hallway clutching your stomach. Yeah you might still have the baby in you, but you felt like you were going to die. You still didn't know the gender. Throughout your pregnancy you wanted to know but you didn't. Riker wanted to know so bad, but hey, maybe you'll have another baby to find the gender out.

Riker came running down the stairs with shoes for you knowing that you wouldn't put them on anyway. He also had the bag you packed when you first became pregnant, dreaming of this day. You also had changed the outfit you wanted your newborn baby the first time you brought them home.

Riker picked you up bridal style, you clutching to his chest for comfort. He picked up his keys, and walked out the garage door. He put you into the passenger seat and drove to the hospital. It was almost midnight, and there was no one out, so Riker ran a few red lights. He didn't want you to be in pain so he drove you as fast as he could.

When you finally reached the hospital, Riker had to carry you out because you were in more pain than before. Riker had ran you in and signed you in.

"Y/N Lynch, she's uh, getting ready to have a baby," Riker stumbled, and even though you were getting ready to have a baby, you could tell he was nervous. He was probably more nervous than you.

A nurse had finally got you a wheelchair and wheeled you into a room, Riker following closely behind. They changed you into a hospital gown and layed you down onto the bed. Your contractions began, telling you that you were close to having your first baby. Riker was pacing infront of you, running his hands through his hair. He was nervous about calling yours and his family members. Because ovbiously you were having a baby, but he didn't know how to get that out without tears forming in his eyes.

Your contractions became worse and worse telling you it was time to have your baby. Riker came and pulled a chair next to you.

"Hold my hand?" you asked, having a slight smile on your face.

"I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world,"Riker smiled back.

The doctor began telling you to push. While you were crying in pain, Riker began to whisper sweet nothings into your ear. It did calm you down, but you were ready for that baby to be out of you.

"You've done it Y/N, you had a baby," Riker whispered to you smiling.

You smiled back at him being to tired to say anything back. You heard the cries of your baby from where they were cleaning him off.

"Riker, we-we had a boy! what are we gonna name him?" you said tears coming down your cheeks.

"I don't know, I like the name Ezra, do you like that?"

"I like that, for a middle name do you think William will work?" you asked Riker.

"I like that, Ezra William Lynch, it fits," Riker smiled at you.

One of the nurses finally brought over the child you had been carrying for nine months.
--
well hi part 2, i like child imagines so i wrote one kinda slaY
its almost midnight and im tired af so goodnight and i might update tomorrow
COMMENT AND VOTE IT MOTIVATES ME TO UPDATE
lots of loveeee
insta- httprydel
-callieeeee