{ jealous }

--
Riker:

You felt like you were not even there, as Riker and one of the most famous girls in the world spoke. She made sure to touch Riker's arm as much as she could, and barely even glanced in your direction; even though you were holding onto Riker's other arm. "I'll see you later Riker," she finally said, after someone across the room called for her. "Why does she have to do that?" You whispered to Riker, tightening your grip on his arm, "She acted like I wasn't even here." "She's just jealous." "Um, no, pretty sure I'm the jealous one," you replied, while rolling your eyes, "She's kind of perfect. No need to be jealous of me." "Well, I'm not sure how to say this and not sound horrible, so I'll just say it. She's jealous that you're the one with me. Don't be jealous of her. It's not worth it. I'm with you. Not her."

Ross:

"I just hate it. I hate the fact every girl is in love with my boyfriend. I hate that they get you almost more than I do," you admitted, after Ross had asked you why you seemed so annoyed by the kind fans outside the hotel you were in. "You're jealous of them?" Ross questioned, not really understanding what you were saying. You put your hands over your face, blocking your tears. "Yes, Ross. I'm jealous of your fans. How pathetic does that make me? I just feel like I never get you, not really. It's always about them, like it should be. But I just, I just want to spend time with my boyfriend alone. Just a little. They get you so much, I just want you for five minutes." Ross had no other thoughts, than to put an arms around you, "I'm sorry [Y/N]. I didn't realize you felt this way." "Because it's stupid. I shouldn't be jealous. I know that, but I am."

Rocky:

Watching your boyfriend dial the number of another girl, whom he seemed to talk to more and more lately, drove you crazy. You could not stop the words that came flying out of your mouth. "Don't call her." Rocky glanced up at you, with his phone still in his hands. "What?" "Don't call her. Please." "Why?" Confusion covered Rocky's face, while he looked at you, as you stood infront of him nervously. "I just. I don't like that... It feel weird that you call her so much." "But she's my friend?" Rocky seemed insulted by what you were saying, and you hated how you felt even more. "How can you not want me to call my friend? She's going through a lot right now." "Yes, and you talk to her so much lately. Almost more than you talk to me." Rocky shook his head in disbelief, "Are you really jealous that I talk to my friend?" "More than any other friend!" "You just see it that way. Please stop this [Y/N]." "Just please don't call her," you begged desperately, and somehow that finally got to Rocky. He put his phone down slowly, "I won't call her right now, but she is my friend, and I will call her later. Please don't be jealous. She is just my friend. Nothing more."

Ellington:

Going with Ellington to watch an interview seemed like a fun idea at first, but it was not turning out good at all. You were finding it very hard to stand in the back of the room, and stay out of the way, as the interviewer flirted constantly with Ellington. And it wasn't like he could just walk away from her. He had to be friendly to her. And watching him smile and answer her question happily made you feel odd. You knew he was just doing his job, but it still bothered you. You had no reason to feel jealous of this girl, and yet you were. You were so mad every single time that Ellington smiled at her, or even just spoke to her. But when Ellington was at your side about ten minutes later though, his words calmed you instantly. "Worst interview ever. I felt so awkward the entire time. She wasn't very professional." "Yeah, I noticed," you agreed, before kissing Ellington quickly. He smiled. "And you looked jealous the entire time she was flirting with me." You rolled your eyes at his comment and lied, "I was not."

Ryland:

"Why is it, you say you're so busy, but yet you have so much time for all your friends?" You questioned quietly, almost not sure if you should say it; as you and Ryland were curled up together in a hotel room in some random city on his seemingly never ending tour. "This is the first time we've gotten together in almost a month, but you've had time for them." "Because I happened to have days off when they were around. Are you jealous that I spent time with my friends? I can't spend every free day with you [Y/N]." You sighed sadly, "No I know that. I just meant..." "I do try to make as much time for you as I can. This month has just been extra crazy." "I know," you nodded, before swallowing a lump in your throat. "I guess I was jealous. Or I am. I just want a little more time with you, as much as I know you're busy. I just love you, and I miss you when I don't see you for so long. I'm sorry." While waiting for his reply, you're panicked, thinking he was going to be so angry towards you. So when he finally tightened his grip around you, you let out a short sob, "Please don't cry. I miss you too. Don't be jealous though. Trust me, you're the one I want to spend those days with, even if I can't."
--
hiii, im super excited for this story plus my other ones. im starting coffee up and taking nightmare off hold in less than 2 days! im sorry its taken so long to update and stuff, ive had so much going on. it would mean so much if you could go watch my new youtube video! the link is in my bio:)
-callie