Chapter Ten

Elena had started to walk up to her dorm slowly nervous for seeing Damon, as she got closer to her dorm a light glared on her face and she noticed her door was open and as she was about to go in she notice a body on the floor.

"Oh, my god" Elena muttered to herself and pick the girl up and brought her into her dorm and got a better look at the girl "Rain?" she questioned. she barely remembered what she looked like.

"Elena calm down" Alaric voice rang through the phone "Just find Caroline and get to Old Miller Road. we'll get him back" and Before she could say anything he hung up.

"Crap" Elena muttered and gave tried to give some blood to her but Rain just shot up and spat it out.

Rain groaned and clutched the side of her head "son of a bitch" Rain whispered and squeezed her eyes closed then instantly opened them and looked to Elena "Damon" she uttered and Elena nodded awkwardly.

"I know, um, everyone's out looking for him" Elena said and an uncomfortable silence hung over them.

Rain looked to her side so she could look at Elena "do you really not remember me?" she asked hopeful but Elena just shook her head and a defeated look crossed her face.

Damon's going to be destroyed

Rain thought to herself "I need to find Damon now" Rain said standing up and walking out the door.

"No, wait Rain you cant just leave, you might have an concussion or something. Let me take you to get looked at in the hospital" Elena said she wanted to help her.

"okay" Rain whispered, not having the energy to argue with her.

Elena and Rain walked into the Hospital and Elena walked up to a women who nodded and then the to walked up to Rain "Hi, I'm Dr. Laughlin and ill have a look at you" she said with a smile and Rain nodded.

"Rain" Elena said catching her attention "I have to go meet Caroline, will you be okay?" she asked and Rain nodded and gave her a small smile.

Jo brought Rain into a room and did a little check up on her "so you know what she is?" Jo asked casually and Rain snapped her head towards her.

"yeah" Rain muttered "how did you find out?" and Jo gave her a confused look.

"about the supernatural or about Elena being a Vampire" Jo said quietly.

"about the supernatural" Rain confirmed and Jo nodded.

"I've always known about it" Rain pulled her eyebrows together "I'm a witch, or well was a witch" Jo explained.

"was?"

"yeah I hid my powers, It's a long story maybe another time" Jo said and Rain nodded "well looks like you are okay, But you might have a head ache for a while" she said putting her stuff down.

"Thankyou it was lovely meeting you Doc" Rain gave her a smile but before she left she turned around to Jo "Oh and by the way, Alaric's great but if you want answers out of someone like him you gotta force them" Rain said but before Jo could say anything Rain was gone.

* * *

"I want my memories back" Elena said, she and Caroline had driven to the Mystic Falls border to stop Trip from Killing Damon.

"wait, what?" Caroline asked from the sudden change of heart.

"I've made up my mind, If Damon survives this, then I want Alaric to uncompel me" Caroline nodded her head in slight shock "i mean, i can't imagine ever loving him but i also can't ignore the parts i don't like just avoid the truth" Elena said turning around "I mean, how could i make any decisions if I only know half the story?"

Caroline stepped forward and gave Elena a gentle rub on the shoulder to show her comfort.

"And you know when I saw Rain's face" Elena said catching Caroline attention again "when she asked if I really couldn't remember her, it hurt to see her like that, and then she nearly fell over trying to go find Damon" Caroline chuckle at the information.

"That's Rain for you, she will do anything for us and him" Caroline spoke.

"I mean have they always been that close?" Elena asked, she could see the bond of the two even before they were together, in the same room.

"yeah, as long as I have know Damon, Rain's always been there for him. I don't know what it is they just can't hate each other or they can't stand to see the other hurt" Caroline spoke thinking of the two.

"Honestly, I would think they were in the relationship not me and Damon" Elena said and Caroline burst out laughing.

"no, god no, them two they are not like brother and sister but they are not like 'I love you' relationship wise. They are solely Best friends"'

Elena nodded and a small smile grew on her face.