Chapter Twenty-Two

Rain and Kai stood in the Salvatore house sitting in front of a fire trying to get warm. Kai had fallen asleep about half an hour ago while cuddling Rain, before Rain was going to fall asleep she had heard a noise from down stairs.

She looked over at Kai to see if he had woken up from it but he was still sound a sleep, she smiled warming at the sight and then slowly moved out of his embrace to go and see what the noise was. Slowly she walks down the stairs where to where the cellar was in modern times.

She finally gets to the last step to see 6 desiccated vampires and their eyes followed her. One of them who had just enough strength stood up and she ran back up stairs in fear.

"Kai!" she shouted as she ran back into the room and Kai sat up half asleep, with furrowed eyebrows.

"Rain, what's up?" He asked standing up.

"There are vampires down stairs" she said quickly scared they were going to attack her. Kai nodded his head in realisation knowing who they were. They were Lily's family of 'freaks' that Damon so nicely put.

"Hey, its okay, They wont hurt us we just got to give them blood" Kai grabbed Rains arms to try and console her and it worked she nodded and looked around the house for some blood bags. She didn't find any but she did find a massive jar half filled with blood.

She and Kai walked down stairs with it and Kai held 6 glasses they filled them all with blood and fed it to them.

After they had fed they looked to Kai and Rain with hungry and murderous looks. "Who are you?" One asked in a very posh English accent.

"I'm Kai and this is Rain, I'm the leader of the Gemini coven" Kai smirked like he knew that if they had that information they wouldn't attack him.

"Well, then I'm Malcom" He then pointed at very skinny, tall and Darker skinned gentleman "That's beau, he's kind of mute" Malcom informed "That's Oscar and the blonde is Ma-" He was cut off by the female.

"Thankyou Malcom but I can introduce myself" The girl smirked and looked over to Rain and Kai "I'm Mary Louise"

"I'm Nora" The brunet girl spoke up next to the Blonde one.

"And I'm Valarie" The girl with blonde-ish, Brown said as she drank more blood.

"So your all vampires? well of course" Rain rambled "If you don't mind me asking, How did you end up here?" She asked and Oscar began speaking.

"We killed a lot of people and in the end it caught up to us and we were ambushed on our way to New York" Oscar explained with a bit of anger.

"Oh and darling" Kai said grabbing Rain's attention, she looked up at him with raised eyebrows "there not just vampires"

"what else are they then?" she asked and they all smirked.

"There part witch, a heretic" Kai spoke with a smirk, he had just thought of a master plan.

* * * * * * * *

A couple day had passed and Kai had spoken to Rain about his revenge plan that he was going to get on Bonnie and Damon and as much as it pained her she agreed because they hurt her to the point where they could never get redemption.

Kai had done the spell to get them back to modern times with the help of Lily from that time, They decided to keep low. when Kai did the spell, He made it where the Heretics were cloaked in coffins in a huge container, Hidden where only he and Rain knew about.

Kai knew when to do his revenge was at Jo's wedding because he could get revenge on his coven and Bonnie and Damon all at the same time.

Kai had gotten vampire blood from Lily in exchange for where her family was, Kai also had Lily feed some to Rain and compel her to forget that she was fed it, encase something happened to her and he couldn't help her in time.