Chapter sixteen

Kai and Rain went back to the grave yard where they left Elena and Damon but now they were gone. Kai was drawing a line with a stick to see where the magic stops and when the magic comes back.

Luke and Liv were also there.

"What the hell is he doing?" Liv asked confused.

"Probably playing tic-tac-toe with himself like a crazy person" Luke replied mockingly.

"Oh will you two shut up, I never liked you two" Rain said standing next to them, This was new to Kai he had never seen Rain be so mean to any one but ever since the twins have known Rain she has hated them.

"This is the anti-magic border" Kai grinned pointing to the line "Jo can get her magic back over there, while over here-" Kai was cut off by Rain.

"Jo, wait Jo's here?" she asked confused and Kai looked at her and smirked while Rain glared at him.

"Hey" Jo voice Rang from inside the tomb "What did you do to me?" She asked.

Kai looked to Luke and Liv and smiled "sissy's up" he walked over to where he had put Jo while throwing his sick he had used to make the like for the anti-magic border, on the floor. Luke and Liv trailed after him.

"The hell did you do to me?" Jo screamed at Kai as he walked into the tomb, while she was pulling at the chains around her wrists.

"I haven't seen you in 18 years, you cant muster a hello?" Kai said with fake sadness and confusion set on her face when she saw Luke and Liv.

"what did you guys do?" she asked desperately.

"what you should have done 18 years ago" Liv said snarky and Rain pushed her way past her making sure she hit Liv and sat next to Jo.

"Rain?" Jo's voice faltered slightly but then turned into anger and looked to Kai "It's not going to work Kai. I don't have my-"

"Magic, yeah. Yeah, I recall. You stored it in this" Kai said pointing to Rain who pulled out a the knife they had gotten from the tree stump. Rain then gave it to Kai and he stabbed it into Jo's arm and she scream in agony.

"Kai, what the hell. Stop" Rain shouted and he pulled the knife out of her arm.

"Its okay sweetheart, I'm just trying to reunite Jo with her magic" he says while stabbing it into Jo's arm again while she screamed in more pain.

Kai put a hand on Jo's face to see if he could siphon her magic but it didn't work "It's not working" Kai said quietly which scared Rain.

"Enough. Enough, man" Luke said pulling him away but Kai quickly grabbed him and pushed him against the wall and put the knife up against him.

"I was willing to kill you when your brain was the size of an acorn. You don't think I'll do it now?" Kai says tauntingly.

"Kai if you don't stop right now I will leave" Rain said seriously and he pulled away and Luke walked away annoyed.

"whatever I'm not watching this" Luke refused glaring at Kai and walked away, then Kai began to laugh and Liv snarled him.

"Oh, so dramatic" Kai laughed then turned serious while looking to Jo and walked up to her "All right, sissy. Lets try this again" Kai said and Rain was about to grab the knife from Kai but Jo stopped her by speaking.

"Stop. I put my magic in there by choice. Taking it back s also my choice, Unless I bleed to death which will happen in the next 30 minutes." Jo laughs at the angry look on Kai's face "wouldn't it be ironic if you accidently killed me before the merge ceremony?" Jo says and an idea popped into Kai head.