Chapter Eighteen

Rain slowly walked into the Salvatore house and took a deep breath, making sure to wipe her eyes before she saw Bonnie. As she walked in she saw Bonnie holding a geography book with hope swirling in her eyes.

"Bonnie?" Rain said and Bonnie lifted her head up with a smile on her face and she turned the book around to show Rain and it was a map to the island where they had found the cure. Nova Scotia "Damon you brilliant bastard" Bonnie let out a breathy laugh and Rain looked at her confused.

"what is it? and I don't think I've ever heard you describe Damon as brilliant." Rain said and Bonnie kept her grin on her face.

"Its our ticket outa here" Bonnie said looking at the map again and Rain's eye's widen.

"wha-?" Rain covered her mouth with her hand in shock "we, were, going home?" Rain asked and Bonnie nodded her head quickly. "I don't think I can top that birthday present" Rain joked and Bonnie laughed nodding.

They had packed their bags and hopped into Damon's car and set off for their adventure.

* * * * * * * *

After many weeks they had finally gotten the rock that Bonnie need to get her magic back and get out of there. Bonnie held up a camera, she had been doing it to kind of journal her life in the prison world.

"This is it, were ready. There's no one to stop us. I have magic. Rain has the ascendant and the eclipse." Bonnie said into the camera with a smile but that was suddenly wiped off when the ground started shaking.

Unexpectedly, The eclipse disappeared and snow started to drift down from the sky that had now turned night and beautiful green and blue lights danced in the sky.

"Bonnie, what's going on?" Rain asked scared and again a shiver ran down her spine warning her of trouble.

"No, no" Bonnie said angry that the eclipse had gone and they couldn't get home. They quickly jumped up back into the woods to get a better look on what was happening.

"Okay," Bonnie breathed panicking "Clearly we've been dropped into a snowy-tundra hell dimension. Either that, or we've both had a psychotic break." Bonnie joked and Rain nodded her head.

but Rain stopped in her tracks and grabbed Bonnie and pointed at the snowy floor to find foot prints. And then a bright bluey, green colour shone even more brightly in the sky and shock printed on both of their faces.

Rain and Bonnie both entered a house and the door creaked opened Bonnie spoke an Incantation to make the candles light up so they can see. Bonnie picked up a light and looked through pieces of paper that were on the table to see if anything there was useful.

Finally, they landed on a date, November 1st, 1903. "what the hell?" Rain said and Bonnie looked up like she figured out what was going on.

Bonnie turned on the Camera again and recorded the place and Rain went over to the fire place where pictures of two boy stood. Rain stared at them with wide eyes. "Bonnie" Rain said not looking away from the picture.

Bonnie walked over to her and looked at the picture, It was Damon wearing a world war outfit and Stefan in a white, ruffle dress shirt and straps around his shoulders.

"oh, my god" Bonnie said looking at Rain.

Then Bonnie grabbed Rain and ran back to the tunnels "We can do this, The northern light, the eclipse. they're both recurring events." Bonnie said looking at her watch.

"We can get out of here" Rain said and Bonnie nodded and started doing the spell and in the middle of it someone spoke.

"who are you?" The woman spoke catching both Rain and Bonnie's attention. They looked at her with confused expressions.