17

Happy April Fools?! Say hello to my new pet Hajime!!!

(she is looking intensely because I hold a treat)

I know I said I wasnt into TBHK as much, but I checked on the manga out of curiosity and have u guys read the latest chapter?!?! XC
~

The next time Y/N opened her eyes, the sky was already a pale blue morning. She could hear Kamome's students chatting as they flocked to the school entrance, but two familiar voices stirred her awake:

"OH. MY. GOSH. Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that Y/N huddled with Hanako?"

"I think it is, Yashiro. I THINK IT IS!"

She caught the bleary outlines of Kou and Yashiro running towards her. She stood up straighter, a smile so wide on her face it hurt.

"Good morning guys! It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"AHH! YOUR MEMORY... IT'S BACK!" Yashiro squealed and reached out to hug her, Kou doing the same with teary eyes. But Y/N held a finger to her lips, shushing them.

"Look." Y/N whispered. Hanako's hat was on the table, so she gently patted his head. "Hanako-kun's still fast asleep."

"So? Let's wake him up! We have loads to catch up on, Y/N." Kou looked so excited Y/N almost gave in. As cute as Hanako was when he was snoozing, her shoulder was growing sore and her body stiff from the cold.

Luckily, Hanako began to shift. Yashiro clenched her fists impatiently as Kou jabbed him in the shoulder to wake him up faster.

"OUCH! MOKKE, what the he-" Hanako caught himself, pulling away from Y/N. "Guys?"

"Sorry to interrupt another of your moments," Kou crossed his arms cheekily. "But we miss our best friend, too."

"COME HERE!" Y/N burst free, tackling Kou and Mitsuba in a chaotic embrace. They fell to the grass in a bundle, laughing and crying at once.

"Y/N! TELL US ALL YOU REMEMBER!" Yashiro sobbed. She cupped her face fiercely. "I need to make sure everything's alright. What's your favorite food for lunch? Your favorite color? What's your nickname for me?"

"F/F, F/C, Daikon legs..." Y/N choked out as Kou suffocated her in a tight hug.

"I'm such a disappointment to all of you!" He wailed. "I couldn't exorcise Hanako's twin... I shoulda' called Teru... I'll try harder this time, I promise! Y/N, will you forgive me?"

Y/N was overwhelmed with her friends' flurry of questions, filled with so many things to say. She sighed in relief when Hanako spoke from behind, setting his hat formally on his head:

"I don't want to be the pushover, but... let's continue this reunion somewhere else. Look over there."

The three of them followed Hanako's eyes. A stupefied student stared from afar.