8

(Updated as of Aug 3, 2022)

I edited it because I felt I was insinuating something horrible! Anyway, please enjoy!

~

"Tell me about yourself." Y/N encouraged warmly.

"Well, I love astronomy." Hanako went on slowly. He talked as if he had never talked about himself before.

"And, uh... I love the moon."

A long silence followed. Hanako looked at her dejectedly.

"Sorry, I'm not at all interesting."

"No!" Y/N snapped, totally disagreeing. Hanako shrank back a little.

The Wonder suddenly got a brilliant idea. She pulled out a rock that had gotten jammed in her pocket; hopefully, this could cheer up such a brokenhearted student.

"Uh..." Y/N began slowly. Hanako looked at it with interest.

She realized it was more shinier than the other rocks she had gotten, an aquamarine hue to it.

'Yes!' Y/N led herself on. 'This is a good shot!'

"This is... this is a moon rock!"

Hanako rose a brow.

"Really."

"Well..." Y/N cleared her throat. "It fell on my window one evening. I believe miracles can happen."

At this, his suspicious frown softened into a sad smile.

"Yeah, I agree." He sighed quietly. He gingerly took the rock from her, their hands touching briefly.

"My chances of meeting someone as cool as you..."

He absently traced circles on the rock's flat.

"....it's about as slim as a chance of getting a moon rock! I'll take both."

Y/N felt a slight pang of annoyance as she tried to coax her reddening cheeks. Hanako blinked, as if snapped out of a trance.

"Sorry." He hastily unclasped his fingers, shimmying the "moon rock" down a pant pocket.

She was glad he looked much more happy, and much more calm. However, there was something new glinting in his eye along with relief and trust.

"Well!" Y/N cleared her throat. "Tell me more about yourself."

Hanako looked at her carefully, as if calculating something serious. Then, he quietly mumbled.

"You always pry me about Tsukasa. Why do you want to know about him so much?"

Y/N blinked. Did she, really?

"I..." She croaked, genuinely confused. "I didn't mean to..."

[A/N Guys this is kind of lemony. Read at ur own risk. I'mwatchinu >;[]

"I don't want you with Tsukasa." Hanako continued, creeping up toward her. Y/N drew herself up, but she couldn't bring herself to hurt an already injured boy.

"I don't want you to, either!" She called out desperately, hoping to slap some sense into Hanako.

She did nothing as he slowly pinned her to a wall. He searched her eyes desperately.

"We understand eachother, then?" He murmured. "You know how much I suffer. I... I just want to feel something else. I've read books about it. I want to be loved. Will you help me with that?"