[Epilogue]

One last thing to remember!

F/F - Favorite food

Enjoy...

~

"Oh my god, Y/N! You're gorgeous!"

Y/N turned as red as the long cloak she wore. Sewing Girl - who she now called Satin - was tracing the fine cloth in her fingers. Beneath the cloak, Y/N wore her Sakura uniform, now clean and rid of imperfection. Satin had sown and repaired everything herself.

"You wanted your outfit as a 7th Wonder to be Aka Manto's." Satin held Y/N's shoulders, raising a brow. "I thought you were in a pickle with that?"

"This is not for Aka Manto." Y/N held Satin's hands. "This is for Osane."

Sewing Girl's face changed, her eyes glistening. Y/N turned her attention to Yashiro.

The Daikon was beside her, combing her hair. Y/N winced as her best friend forced the comb through a split end.  She supplied, "Really, Y/N! You're beaming! Have some confidence in yourself!"

Y/N let a chuckle slide as she patted down her shirt collar. "I just can't believe this is all happening... that you're all with me, that everything's okay now."

Yashiro hugged her tightly, nearly knocking Y/N back. "Of course we're with you! We'll always be!"

Y/N wrapped her arms around her. Y/N stifled her tears. "But I'm a ghost, Yashiro. And one day you'll leave this school. And after that..."

Satin pinched her cheek. "Don't think too much about the future! What matters is we're here, and still very young and thriving!"

And with that she catapulted herself into the hug. Y/N couldn't take both their weights, and the trio fell to the ground.

Laughter filled Satin's sewing room. Tears were shed, which were laughed at, too.  After a while Y/N got up with a smile, catching her breath-

"Thank you. I.... I'm so lucky to have you both. Long ago, I thought I'd never have friends. But here we are." She looked at them meaningfully. "No other ghost is luckier than I."

"Y/N!" Yashiro clutched her heart.

"Stop it. My eye's already caught enough." Satin fanned her face rapidly.

"Hey, girls!" Mitsuba called out from the curtained windows. He was clad in a fancy black suit. "Are you gonna be late or WHAT?!"

"Coming!" Yashiro bolted to her feet, Y/N and Satin rushing out of the room with her.

~

Hanako had never been more nervous in his life.

He stood underneath the shade of the Confession Tree. His military uniform felt hotter than usual, his cloak heavy, and he kept readjusting his hat. He wanted to ask Tsuchigomori for advice, but the teacher only waved him off, saying- "I've got to get the audience in order!"

Speaking of the audience, a great crowd was gathering before him now. It was a late afternoon, and the setting sun streaked the sky with soft shades of pink and orange. The school was deserted, the students all gone home; the school garden was a perfect venue.

White chairs stood on the grass, and an aisle cut through the middle. Paper lanterns traced its perimeter and were strung up across the trees, ready to be lit when night fell. The left rows were occupied by Sakura Wonders, while the right was filled with those from Kamome (however, some ecstatic Mokke had dashed to the other side to scream with the Orphaned.)