10

A/N

Most of you guys have probably lost interest in TBHK, and thats alright!! Probably no one is going to read this sequel, after all this time xD-

But am back! I won't leave this book in a cliffhanger, as a reader myself it saddened me when an author would just leave their book unfinished.

So less views or more views, I'm going to finish this for those who wanted to see this finished. However, updates will be weekly since I'm busy with the webtoon.

Thanks for waiting! Also, I'm working on some original stories now.. and for those wondering when this book will end, it will stop at the 20th chapter Cx

- - -

Y/N furrowed her brows and crossed her arms. Tsukasa wanted to confront her; she wanted the same.

Mistuba shot her an anxious look as he passed by, murmuring; "Are you sure you want to do this?"

The Sukora Wonder nodded, keeping her cool. He gave her a small nudge of good luck, before walking out the door Tsukasa closed after him.

A tense silence reigned the bathroom. Tsukasa stared down the shaky Wonder, before walking towards her, speaking at last.

"You've seen Yugi Amane. See how bruised and battered he was?"

"Very much injured." Y/N said with a guarded tone. She could not tell how much Tsukasa knew and did not know. He continued with a heavy tone.

"That was because he killed me."

Y/N's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Really?"

"Would I lie to you, Y/N?" Tsukasa frowned, holding her chin up.

Y/N snapped away from his grip, gritting her teeth in annoyance.

'You wouldn't lie to me... but you could ditch me when I need your help, joke around when I confide in you, and never take my problems seriously!'

"Tell me the truth, Tsukasa." Y/N spat. "Why would he injure himself to kill you?"

"I hurt him because he wanted to kill me!"

"He'd probably want to kill you, anyway!" Y/N drew herself to her full height, E/C eyes alight with fury.

"He treats you with peace  and you treat him like shit!"

The words tumbled out of her mouth before she could stop herself. She was too angry; the feeling of remorse about her past being kept from her, the confusion she had dealt with for almost two months - all fueled her to take a step closer and closer to the now awed boy.

Tsukasa backed up, and for a moment looked scared. Y/N had never seen him so shocked by something before.

But just when she began to feel triumph, Tsukasa had slitted his eyes, holding up his knife. Y/N didn't need to fear him anymore. She did the same.

"Why are you siding with Amane now, Y/N?" Tsukasa hissed. "Have you forgotten? Have you neglected the fact that he murdered you?"

"I'm not even sure if what you say is true." Y/N stammered, despising the strength Tsukasa held; the truth about her past.

"Hanako has helped me more than you ever could."

Tsukasa held back a yell of anger as his weapon slowly fell further away from his grip. But he kept his cool, putting his knife down. The Wonder put on an act, forcing a tone of hurt.