9

Broadcasting Room...

"My past self did what  to  Y/N?"

The hakujoudai continued in its hushed whisper to the anxious 7th Wonder. Yashiro, Kou, Sakura, Natsuhiko (he had caught them inside, and they had no choice but to bring him in) and the Mokke waited intently, practically on the edge of their seats.

Everybody wondered why Hanako's face turned redder by the second, and why he looked to the side with an irritable pout, murmuring; "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I should've been there myself."

Finally, he turned around to face his waiting companions. His expression was grim and serious.

"Y/N found out my real name."

Everybody broke into a chorus of cheers.

"One step closer to remembrance!"

"She remembered?!"

"Keep her company even more!"

"WHERE'S THE WEDDING PLAN  BOYS?! I THOUGHT WE-"

Hanako held up a hand to signal for silence. The room went deathly quiet.

"She remembers my name." Hanako repeated darkly. "But other than that, her memory of me is enshrouded in lies."

Everyone looked at him in mixed perplexion, anxiety, and horror. Even a Mokke could not summon the courage to crack a joke.

"Haku here took a look inside Y/N's mind while she was at it," Hanako affectionately patted the hakujoudai as it passed him, before looking at them once more. They could see he struggled to keep his voice at a level.

"I killed her, the hakujoudai reports. I abused her and hurt her, and Tsukasa is her mentor figure."

Kou, who already had a deep hatred for the boy, got ready to stand up and proclaim his wage of war, but Yashiro held him back.

"Tsukasa is her savior, Tsukasa, Tsukasa, Tsukasa..."  Hanako paced the room with a revolted expression, waving his hands in the air. With each time he repeated his name, more venom entered his voice.

"Tsukasa." Sakura sighed. "That troublemaker..."

"You look scared, love." Natsuhiko simpered, reaching out to embrace her. "Don't worry! I shall protect you!"

"I don't need protection."

"You're right." Natsuhiko dropped into a smug grin.

Sakura looked at him, genuinely puzzled. A Mokke let out a sharp gasp of disgust.

"That bastard of a brother!" The Mokke opposite it screamed. "#$@&%*! #$@&%-"

Yashiro clamped a hand on it to muffle its angry screams. She looked up at Hanako with great worry.

"But that is so unfair! You  helped her!"

"Why did Tsukasa do it?" Hanako was practically talking to himself now, looking ready to burst into  frustration. "What have I ever done to him? I never bothered him! I never-"

Yashiro reached out with a hand to cup his face and comfort him, when the door bursted open.

"ATTENTION!" A voice yowled.

Sakura's furious slapping of Natsuhiko after the Mokke told her the meaning, Kou's rant with One-eye about Tsukasa, and the Mokke plotting battle plans for who-knows-when were all interrupted as they whipped their heads up.

"Yako!" Everyone exclaimed, a mixture of surprise, annoyance, and wonder.

"You?!" Hanako stifled a groan of exhaustion.