Practice

After while y/n falls asleep and then wakes up with her sister who is listening to 4nemo playlists on speaker. 

-Wtf are you doing?! I want to sleep.

-Why so mad huh? sister? Anyways you better get going because you have practice today!

-Oh yes right I better shower now. And please stop simping over 4nemo. My eardrums are going to get torn.

-Hey sis! If you meet 4nemo or DCKZ or L/yue members get their autogragh for me !

And just like that you head to the bathroom while your sister is shouting like crazy. After showering y/n decides to wear comfortable clothes like white t-shirt, black leggings and hat to protect from the sun. Before sitting in her car y/n prays that she wouldn't crash her car because she just learned to drive. You put on TVT dream playlists since Your so called sister pranked you by deleting all 4nemo, DCKZ, L/yue, Eternity playlists. But y/n also liked TVT dream though. Soon enough you arrive at the studio which was right in the middle of the city where it's always crowded and was greeted by the company director Paimon, a little flowing lady wearing a suit.

-Hello y/n l/n. Thanks for joining our one of the newest group L/yue. (not really new L/yue already made 45 songs)

-Your welcome. May I ask umm.. how are we going to make my lines and you know...

-Oh right! You can ask our song manager Hu tao! Anyways it might be weird but please don't join the facebook group "PAIMON IS EMERGENCY FOOD!" if popstar singer Lumine begs you.

-okay... then bye!

Y/n gives off smirk to Paimon because Lumine is your best friend since childhood and you already joined the group. Suddenly there was big chaos behind you 

-Omggg it's them ! The 4nemo!!!(fans)

You think that why did even the company chose the studio in the middle of city. Y/n enters the studio with bit messy hair and dirty clothes because of fans. The interior design of the studio was classic, it looked like it was aethestic coffee shop or something. You meet the rest of the members practicing new song with Hu tao.

-Hello guys! Am i late?(Y/n)

-No not at all (Ganyu)

-Okay then, so .....what part of song am I singing?

-*Stares* Ohhh~ New member. HI IM hu tao! the manager of this group. You will sing the part which is colored blue!

-Okay then let's start!

Everyone sang perfectly so the manager let the group rest for 20 mins before practicing the dance moves. Beidou and Ningguang goes to the relaxing room to chill while Ganyu goes to the nearest coffee shop to grab drinks for every member. So instead of just roaming you walk to the room where Lumine is .(You saw the map).

-Y/n! My BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER! So you got into the group? WHY didn't you tell me?!(Lumine)

The manager of Lumine stares weirdly at both of you.

-Ah yes *lowers her voice* I will take break.(Lumine)

Lumine runs towards you and gives you big tight squeeze making you almost choke. They talks going up and down the halls when Lumine tells you that you should meet her twin's band.

-Sure.  wait... I didn't even met your brother while we were kids!(y/n)

-Yep. He always used to sleep as kid. Anyways this way.

You took deep breath and opens the door with Lumine infront of you.

-BROTHERRRRRRRRR! YOUR SISTER IS HEREEEE! AND SHE BOUGHT A FRIEND YOU MIGHT WANNA MEET!

That's when the music stops making you feel bit uncomfortable, but luckily that time manager wasn't there to give you weird looks because they were also about to take break.

-Hello! my name is y/n l/n. I'm newest member of L/yue! I hope we will be great colleagues!

====================================Xiao's pov

The door is opening who is it this time..... It's Lumine. Fvck ! I hope she doesn't shout :I

WAIT WHO IS THIS GIRL BEHIND HER!? Oh she's her friend. Anyways she looks kinda cute , WAIT WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! okay Xiao relax take deep breath and give pissed look so maybe they don't know.

==================================Venti's pov

The door is opening... I hope it's Lumine so I can go out and let her buy me a wine!(Lumine lost bet to Venti and promised to buy him wine. But he don't love alhocol in this au because singers is not allowed to drink so much wine I think so I changed it that he loves coffee, but likes collecting wine). There is girl behind her, she looks pretty and kinda my type. So I will just go get coffee with Lumine and her maybe! :D

================================Kazuha's pov

The door... it's opening. it's probably Lumine.... Oh there is girl behind her ? Who might this gorgeous girl be? She looks like flower that is just blooming beautifully in a forest.

===============================Aether's pov

-The door is opening ugh! I hope it isn't my shouting twin! There is girl behind her? I hope it's not fan, but she looks pretty. Ehhh What am I thinking! She probably has boyfriend so let's don't be weird.

======================================================

Y/n stands akwardly because Xiao have pissed look and the others have scary straight face. This seemed like it's going to continue forever until Ganyu walks in and gives you a coffee.

-Thanks Ganyu! I will be at the practice room now.(y/n)

You head out giggling because it was so awkward. The room y/n left became chaos after while.

===================================In the room

-Heyyyyy. Lumine your friend seems like my type so give me her number please? Also does she have boyfriend?(Venti)

-Nope she is single for... about 1 year now.

-Guys please relax. (Aether)

-Okay fine I will give you her number ifff you guys treat me with lunch. AND I might bring y/n so don't act weird!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hello guys! Author here again! I might messed some feelings and povs while writing TvT. Anyways I wanted to explain few things if you can't figure it out!

--------- is when I'm saying something

====== is for character povs or when showing what happened while y/n is out.

                                                              thank you once again!

                                                                                                                                       -Yuri *