Unknown voice

Y/n whispers in e/n's ear and smiles to the crowd. Soon when they were about to eat the cake y/n spills it on e/n's lap on purpose. Sara disguised who is wearing blonde wig and green eye lens wipes it off 

-Are you okay?

-Yeah... 

Y/n smirks knowing this is the first step of making m/e/n fall in love with Sara. After while Sara and e/n goes and talks together when y/n's place take a part. She approuches the very old man (Mr.Vian) and starts talking to him

-Hello mr!

-Hello.

-Im your daughter in law its really nice to meet you!

-Yeah same for me too.

It seems like Mr.Vian is really in bit of problem, but y/n is very impatient to just end this once for all. She quickly invites him to a hotel room which she booked for one night. After the whole ceremony is over y/n leaves with no word. She drops off at 7 story building with"Granda" label on the top. Y/n gets into the elevator and enters very fancy room. Mr.Vian seems like he understood everything, he was in a wardrobe with a wine sitting on the bed. Y/n gets her clothes off (only her coat) and sits on the bed. She pulls him and gets on top of him kissing him on the cheek. 

-Lets meet here everyday oppa 

Y/n walks out of the room and stares at Lumine outside the door with disgust.

- That guy is weirdo. I cant believe I have to get close to him like that. Its literally disgusting. I rather slap my mom.

-*chuckles dont worry. Just hold in for the ceremony. Dont forget to wear your mask and hat, you dont want to let reporters know everything do you?

-Of course. People would call me wh0re for being this close to old man.

They both walks down stair and goes home. Y/n sits on her desk and makes a very nice? schedle 

Monday

Xiao

Tuesday

Kazuha

Wednesday 

Venti

Thursday

Aether

Friday, Saturday

Alone

Sunday

Lucky spin.

This schedle was meant to show who y/n is sleeping with. She hands 4nemo the schedles very proudly knowing she is not single anymore. Today is Thursday so y/n gets in bed with Aether. They cuddles until they fall asleep. 

As months pass y/n gets more close to Mr.Vian (but didnt kissed him or anything) and Sara makes m/e/n fall inlove with her.  Y/n would say she have practice and stay with 4nemo for many hours. She also fights with Au/y/n everyday now she can stay alive up to 18 seconds. L/yue soon becomes the top kpop group which have a most views on song "5 steps". Diluc and e/n starts dating (fake for Diluc he is just using her for the plan) One  day y/n knows this was the finale day to end once for all. Sara and Diluc tricks m/e/n and e/n for a nice lunch at a restaurant. Y/n meanwhile cooks for the old man and he eats it like he never ate something before. How foolish y/n thinks waiting for him to drop on the floor dead. Eventually everything goes as planned Mr. Vian really drops off. 4nemo picks him up and puts him in the van. After few hours they arrive at the stadium and Ei was pointing knife at him ready to do anything.

-Nice try. *clapping hands* You all are very foolish. unknown voice replies from the dark.

---------------------------

Sorry for not uploading. And thank you for the many views I'm so happy! I also wanted to know everyone's opinion on something. So my cousin said I should include something dirty- should I????

                                                            -Yuri