1.1k views special

- Hello y/n! I wanted to see 4nemo boys' reaction today. I need you.

-Okay finee but it better be good.

-Yep don't worry. I only need you to get one of boyfriends to a boba shop and there you will see white haired guy standing. He will say "Hey you look beautiful today. What's your snap?" then they would probably do something.

-Oh okay lol youre kinda lame.

->:( Just go get their reaction

Y/n dresses cutely as possible and tells Venti to go to the boba shop.

-Okay y/n just wait a bit.

=======Venti's pov

-Dammmn Y/n looks cute today but why is she dressing like this though..? Is there some kind of ceremony going on there? I guess I will just dress with my best clothes.

===========

Venti comes out of his room with a fancy clothes and holds y/n's hands to go. After they had the longest walk y/n and Venti goes into the shop. Just like the author said there was tall white haired guy standing there.

-Hey, beautiful. What's your snap?"

-Who are you calling cute? Do I look cute to you? (Venti)

-Uhh (y/n)

-Dude you got some serious problems wanna have boba together to talk?

-*sniffles* yes (white haired guy) 

Venti kisses y/n softly and goes with the white haired guy to be the therapist.

-Wtf just happened...(y/n)

+++++++++++++++Xiao

Y/n comes back home and asks Xiao to go together for boba.

========Xiao's pov

Y/n looks cute. Wait is she... asking me for date? *flustered* wait wait just like Zhongli said? Okay uhhh now I have to wear normal clothes like I knew nothing and uhhhh oh right! Perfume and what was the thing the ginger said? hmmmm Oh yes it was "Hey you look beautiful today. Also do you have electro vision? Your beauty just shocks me."

================

-Xiao are you okay in there? You took about 10 minutes...

Just when y/n was about to enter the room Xiao opens the door and just stands there for moment. Y/n holds his hands and walks all over again and arrives at the boba shop. The guy looks more sharp with all girls surrounding her (probably Venti helped him). 

-Hey cutie whats your snap?

Xiao glares at him and holds y/n's hands tighter than ever and pins her to the corner of the shop and asks:

-Do you know that guy? Who is he ? Should I kill him.

-No! Dont worry 

y/n gives Xiao kiss on his cheeks and laughs he just stands there.

-------------------------

Hi Guys I'm so sorry I will upload the other part later I have to sleep now and I had lot of homeworks to do. I guess I have to stay up late... Anyways I hope you all good night!!!