Beach

-Xiao what do you wanna do when we land?

-I want to rest for a while. I'm tired of you dragging me everywhere.

-*laughs* says the one who does dance practice everyday

y/n goes to sleep after a whole day sitting in a chair and she leans Xiao's shoulder half wake and half sleep because of neck pain. 

-Sir we are landing after few minutes. Please wake your girlfriend up.(flight attendant)

-Thank you I will wake her up now. *kisses y/n's forehead*

As flight attendant goes away Xiao wakes her up like he didn't "enjoyed" y/n leaning his shoulders.

*After landing and getting luggage*

Y/n and Xiao goes to the hotel to put their luggage and to rest on the nearby beach. They bring everything that they thought important. Firstly y/n goes to change and comes out with star bikini, blouse, sunglasses and hat. 

-Ta da! How do I look? My sister always wears her bikini like this. I thought I might as well as try.

-*stunned* You look okay 

-Okay I guess no compliment 

Xiao goes after y/n waits and comes back with just trunk.

-Nice a- I mean there is nice apple right there wanna go get some?(y/n)

-What are you talking about? I hope you aren't going crazy.

The beach wasn't crowded at all there were just few couples and families. Everything was calm and nice until they encounter someone too familiar.

-Venti?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????(y/n)

-Don't act surprised. We were attacked by fan, so we got week off to rest .

-We? *giving" why did you even come here" look*(Xiao)

-Ye Kazuha and Aether ehe (Venti)

-Okay than let's head to the hotel and sleep. It's frickin night here(Xiao)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if this was rushed my school teacher gave me holiday homeworks and due is tomorrow. I promise I will upload two long chapters tomorrow. 

                                                                                                           -Yuri