Exploring the forest

Y/n, Xiao and Venti enters the hotel and goes to the room Venti ordered which had 4 bed. 

- I guess I will sleep with the floor tonight. (y/n)

-How about you lay with me dear? My bed can extend.(Kazuha)

-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?! (Xiao)*approaching Kazuha* 

-Guys calm down I will sleep on the floor..(Aether) *holding Xiao back*

Suddenly someone pulls y/n by the arm and accidentally puts her on the bed and lies on top of her.

-Venti? I... *Flustered*

-Let's just sleep together.

==================Venti's pov

This two is always fighting. I really want to drink coffee though but if I get out I might get killed or something. Oh there is y/n standing there what if I sleep with her? I hope she won't mind. Oh Sh-t I pulled to her too hard now she's going to end up under me on the bed. But you know I feel like she likes me too hehe.

===========================

Y/n moves from the position and heads to the toilet while screaming inside. She gets ready for bed and goes to Venti who is busy putting perfume on himself. Soon Venti and y/n lies on the bed wide awake because of nervousness but Venti falls sleep around 3am which made y/n sleep more easily. Y/n wakes up with the smell of pancakes, the weird thing was someone's hand was on y/n's waist AND the room was not Venti's room. She tries to escape while someone speaks

- darling I can sense when you wake up.

-Ah Kazuha why did you even kidnap me?

-Dear it's not kidnapping it's called marking what's mine.

- anyways I'm going to eat pancakes! Byee *awkward smile*

Y/n felt dizzy while sitting on the table but she can't just sleep today, this day is very important. Today they are going to search for the place y/n heard while in the hospital. Aether was standing there cooking while y/n stares at him and says he is just like male wife. After while Xiao wakes up and sits next to y/n in silence till Venti comes rushing screaming "Y/n is kidnapped" and stands there in shock looking at y/n. He was about to hug her for being okay but Xiao would give hime the glare. Lastly Kazuha comes into the room all dressed up for the trip. Eventually they were all done eating and dressing up so everyone goes to the nearest store and grabs few things. Then once again y/n encounters someone she haven't seen in years.

-Y/n? You're ugly as ever !anyways meet my boyfriend*laughing* (bully)

- p/a/c/n (past alive crush's name)? 

-Yep that's me 

Right that moment the others comes

-y/n ? What's taking you so long?(Venti)

-Great timing! b/n (bully's name) meet my boyfriendS .

Your university bully just scoffs and goes away pulling her boyfriend. 

-Tsk! She's so annoying! Wait guys? (y/n)

Y/n just stands beside the others who are just not trying to show they are very pleased. So the journey begins after few minutes, they rented a car and goes on road for almost 5 hours when they finally arrive.

-Now we have to find that mermaid.(Aether)

Everybody decides to stick together, and look.The forest was full of animals, bugs but the thing was it was very calm. They almost searched the whole forest when they found a cabin with stone mermaid that can be seen through the window. Cabin itself was very dirty and had no furniture except the stone mermaid. The mermaid was raising her hand up the sky like it was asking for help.

- Is somebody here? (Xiao)

-YES! please help us! where down at the basement!(distorted voice)

Kazuha pulls the handle of the door but it won't open, maybe there was key or something.

-The door won't open. Where can we find the key? Is it connect to mermaid?

All of sudden y/n feels the voice again but this time saying" the mermaid is the key". 

-Y/n did you hear the voice again?(Venti)

-Yes it said the mermaid is the key. What should we do?

Aether leans forward to see the mermaid and then spots something. 

-Look! I think we have to place something on the mermaids hand! Even though it's tilted there can be something that fits! And there are cracks I think the mermaid will be cracked open after putting something.

-I don't wanna look again snapped Xiao and pulls something circular out of his pockets and places it on the mermaid. It didn't work. Y/n looks at her pearl necklace her parents and sister gave her on her 10th birthday and thinks it might work and puts it. Finally the mermaid cracks open and there was a golden key shining in the sun light. Kazuha grabs the key and puts it in the key whole. Y/n opens the door with caution, then someone in middle of the dark comes out bruised and heavily injured. 

---------------------------------------------

While writing this story I suddenly felt single *wiping fake tears*. Anyways now I have 16 votes and 192 views 4 comments which broke my previous record. Thank you thousands of times and love you all my little strawberries!