Bracelet

Y/n was chilling in her room staring at Xiao who is sleeping peacefully, thinking maybe she should cook breakfast for others. Eventually when y/n goes down the stairs Diluc was already cooking so she decides to read wattpad for a while. Everything was going okay until y/n had this thought in mind. 

=======y/n's pov

-Dang! this wattpad girls are lucky. They have handsome guys to protect them or spoil them with gifts...... WAIT! I have boyfriends. In fact 4 boyfriends.... what if I go shopping with them (hehehe) I should take a day off from that puzzle thing and get closer to them since I have 2 days till my break is over... 

==========

Everybody gets up and Venti stands up holding his cup of coffee like his going to make toast. 

-Everybody I'm here standing up to say us 4nemo members are dating y/n.

Everyone goes quite when Keqing hugs y/n and Ei puts her hands on Venti's shoulder.

-What did you say? Did you poisoned y/n with love potion?

-Haha what are you talking about...?

-She is meaning how can y/n fall in love with some people who's social life is mess *sipping tea* (Zhongli)

Everybody was going complete chaos when Au/Xiao shouts

-Can y'all Shut up?!

He was already dressed up shouting from the rooftop. Everyone went silent and started eating quietly. Y/n gives signals to 4nemo lip syncing "come to my room after eating.

*In y/n's room*

-Okay so today I'm going to take you guys shopping for things. Even though you have your own style clothes I thought maybe I should buy you something like accessory. 

4nemo nods and goes to their room to change y/n was so excited , they all goes outside and gets in y/n's car. The sun was shinning bright and the wind was blowing softly. Sadly they all had to wear masks and hat to cover their face. Finally they arrive at the mall and starts to look for perfect accessory.  The people at the mall looks at the them normally except there was this girl with her minions. 

-Omg e/n (enemy's name) is that y/n? with four other guys beside her?

-Woah she is so pretty that even guys swarm around her.

-Shut UP! She is idol thats why. If I was one I would have 2 times more guys than her. (e/n)

Meanwhile..

-How about this y/n? Is this accessory good enough? (Xiao)

Kazuha holds a four accessory all with same sun, moon and stars. 

-Yes thats the one! I like it! (y/n)

Y/n pays it even though the others were insisting they should pay. They all wore the bracelet while y/n was staring at them like proud mom. y/n leads the way to the car but then realizes her boyfriends were gone. She heads back to the mall and starts looking around when the girls surround her.

-Hah y/n still her pathetic self.(e/n)

-Why would you say that? I found you more pathetic than me. Do you remember when your jake boo boo didn't accept your love? You went off crying.

Her friends giggles a bit as if it was funny. Y/n presses the sun on the bracelet twice to send signal to 4nemo to come. Y/n knew she didn't need their help but if they arrive at the right time it would be great insult for e/n.

-Shut your mouth! It is not like that! Anyways how is your life doing? Let me guess.. You cant get over e/n's brother right? Luckily he saved your ass by marrying you because he have kind heart. (e/n friend)

-What the duck are you talking about. His literal psychopath. 

Xiao comes into the circle and shoves e/n away. 

-Who the f*** did you think you are? (Xiao)

-Get out of my sight before I call security for assaulting. (Aether)

E/n whispers You will pay and goes away. 

-Are you okay y/n? (Kazuha)

-Yeah why were you gone???

-Oh yeah we were about to buy you a cake for maybe buying us something? You were sleep talking about cakes. Xiao heard it. (Aether)

Everybody gets into the car and Venti drives this time. Y/n thinks about meeting her family because she can't change anything that is going to happen. They arrive home to see...

----------------------

Happy lunar year everybody! I really want to hear your thoughts on this story so maybe you can chat @primogemless on Instagram for any changes. It would really help! Because I sometimes worry about the story if its actually good.