Experiment

-Hahaha

-WHO ARE YOU?! Im going to shoot you if you are not coming out ! (Beelzebul)

-Dad?(Y/n)

-Darling, how innocent of you thinking I was your dad?(abyss herald)

Abyss Herald snaps his finger when 4nemo and eternity group fall down except y/n who is only standing right infront of him. Y/n starts to feel dizzy but her other self keeps her on her feet. But it was not too soon when she collapses with blurry vision of her friends and lovers getting in a black and white striped van. 

Y/n opens her eyes widely when someone keeps calling her name "y/n,Y/n wake up!"

The person looked like Xiao but with red and green hair.

-XIAO! What did they did to you?! Holy your hair..

-Its not Xiao I'm au/xiao's twin Kai (couldnt thought of any other name). You should come with me if you wanna save your friends! 

Y/n slowly gets on her feet when Kai pulls her forward in a rush. Y/n swings her arm off and stands for while

-Hurry up! They are sending truck to get you in. You should come with me!

Sudden pain can be felt from y/n's chest "Trust him he is good friend of mine" can be heard. She has no option so she runs off with him running to a old house which was in abandoned in clear field. Y/n enters the house where few girls rushes toward Kai asking who y/n was.

-Meet them these are my friends.. It took long enough to find you..(Kai)

-Hello I am Amber nice to meet you y/n! Im so happy to see you!

-Hi! Im Barbara the idol of Mondstadt!

-Hi... Im Sucrose nice to meet you again y/n

-And lastly my name is Noelle :D We are happy to welcome you!

Y/n gets dumb founded and Kai leads her to her room.

-How do you guys know my name and information?

-Let me tell you a story. Long time ago y/n gave me a letter it was about everything that was happening to her. She didnt died of her demons or anything it was her clone. Y./n knew she wasnt safe so she created a machine to teleport her soul into another dimension, because if abyss herald really killed her there would be more more chaos then this. Day after her clone was created it became corrupted because it was weak. Right now abyss herald doesnt have y/n's powers he has corruption's powers...

-Why didnt she tell her lovers first though?

-About that....