Untitled Part 26

Y/n grasps the bed's side and sit for while when Amber helps her up. You reply with shaky voice because of what just happened.

-I.. I saw.. 8 gods...

-8 gods? There are only 7 archons in Teyvat? 

-They were...

=====the image y/n saw:

She was sitting down on green field without anything. Y/n helps herself up and sees 3 person standing infront of a cottage which seemed almost same as the house they are staying in right now. They were all facing forward talking with each other very quietly. She slowly approuches them as the 1st person with violet hair  and white clothes speaks , infact all 3 were wearing plain white cloths without anything unusual. :

-Im pretty sure this is the place where the heroes will be in.

The person next to her starts talking she had white hair. (god of heavenly principals.)

-Are you sure? If you mess up something everything can be destroyed and the world will face its end.

The 3rd person talks he had blue hair.

-Dont worry the secret cant be leaked. Only the true one can see the secret.

One by one they slowly starts to fade away y/n pats on the back of the 1st person. She slowly turns back with smile.

-The one is you and us.

===========

Amber is in quite shock because she only saw the pictures very faintly. She looks away in disappointed knowing she is trying to save the world too. Noelle and Kai asks to tell what were on the pictures on the wall. 

-It is me and the 2 person I saw in the imagination... The 1st person was me thats why I was shocked, but I dont have the violet hair of her. There are pictures repeating. The first picture is them being happy, second one is them being sad, third one is them being angry, fourth on is them jumping all together, fifth is them eatting ice-cream sitting in bench. On the bottom there is 2nd picture, 3rd picture and 5th picture.

-They probably mean something...(Noelle)

-Can you guys stay quiet for a minute please? Im going to go inside. 

Y/n enters the weird dimension where her other self stays. 

-WHO AM I?! WHO ARE YOU?!

Y/n speaks in angry voice making her other self shiver. 

-I dont know the people too...

Y/n sighs and asks her if she atleast knew the picture why it is repeating. She replies with nothing. Y/n knew she was hiding everything because she was looking at art picture and sipping tea before she teleported her other self never does that. She even mentioned she doesnt like art very much. Y/n was luckily was smart enough to see the picture and observe it. It had numbers. The numbers were 6,9,3. Y/n goes out of the dimension with something in mind.

-Do you guys have something like lock here that you cant break down?

-Not really..(Barbara)

-Wdym?! We have one on the basement remember?(Kai)

-Oh.. right about that one I forgot.(Barbara)

-Y/n gets downstairs to the basement. She enters 2,3,5,6,9,3 it opens. Y/n gets inside and stands in shock. There were lot of pictures covering the wall all of them were pictures with abyss herald. Even the ceiling was with pictures telling his structures.

-What....(Amber)

-We need to know our enemies weak spot before attacking him right?

-ohhh(Noelle)

-What are we waiting for?! Lets dig in and search for information. Right then everyone hears door knock.

-------------

Hello guys thank you for views and still reading my fanfic I never thought I will reach this high.. Its really good achievement for me. Thank you for reading this even though its not good and very have bad describing. TYSM <333

                                                                                          -Yuri