travelling

-Y/n are you sure you heard it?(Aether)

-Yep but that place is in America right? So how about we take break?(y/n)

-y/n I'm little worried about your health. Plus you should tell your parents.

-I'm okay I wonder what is in there and I don't wanna talk to my parents at the moment. Anyways let me dial ms. Paimon.

Y/n calls Paimon and gets permission to travel for week, she thought of bringing her band with her but it's impossible when they have concert tomorrow. Eventually every band is busy right now. Luckily Aether says that Xiao is not busy because he is not joining a song they're doing. So you thought about taking him.

-Okay then everything is settled. I hope you have great trip y/n. I hope I could go too.

For some unknown reason when y/n tried to go Aether pulls her by her wrist and kisses y/n while his hand is on her waist. It was just like movie the time and weather even matched the moment. Y/n found Aether's lip very soft, and she could taste cherry flavor. 

-Y/n I'm sorry I can't hold it sometimes.

-It's totally fine. *chuckles*

*After getting out of hospital*

You enter the mansion when your friends all hug you almost making you fall. After y/n announce that she was going with Xiao to America everyone was worried, however y/n's puppy eyes always work. Y/n goes upstairs to her room and starts packing, she packed swimsuit(might relax while travelling on the beach) , sunscreen, clothes, sunglasses, hat, comb, pen, notebook, laptop and in her bag she packed phone, charger, purse, and other things. You decided to fly right away so she dragged Xiao and his suitcase to the car and proceeded to the airport which was pretty near. The car was silent the whole journey.

*At airport*

-Excuse me ma'am. We want direct flight to America, is there any free seats?

-you made it right in time! there is direct flight to America which departing at 8 am and two business class seats are free right now!

-Okay then we will buy those two sits. How much is it?

While Xiao pays the money y/n stares at the clock which was showing 5:00 am. Y/n runs toward the check up excited while he just yells y/n wait! and follows her.

*After check up* 

-Y/n... Wanna go get coffee?

-Sure we have plenty of time maybe let's get matching plush too! I saw store selling them right around the corner!

Y/n and Xiao enters the store holding hands because Xiao thought y/n might get lost.

-Hello welcome to our shop! our couple's matching plushes are on the left side :)

-Okay thank you. y/n replies flustered the cashier mistaken them as couples. It didn't matter though they bought couple's plush and decides to eat some meal.

-Hey which pizza do you want?

-How about pepperoni?

Xiao pays again and they wait at the table removing their mask to eat. Of course there is crazy fans everywhere but this time y/n's fans was mostly at the restaurant.

-OMG it's y/n and Xiao! Are they having date?(fan1)

-Let's take picture quick!(fan2)

-Marry me y/n!(fan4)

-I like you Xiao!(fan3 )

*other fans yelling shouting*

-Let's just eat like this I guess. We can eat wherever we want, it's not like we're trapped.(xiao)

Waitress calls the order number while y/n goes through crowd to get the pizza the worst thing was they ate their pizza while many people were taking pictures. Xiao and y/n runs quickly avoiding fans and goes into a telephone stall on the 3rd floor which had very little room.

-This stall is bit small right? *awkward smile*(y/n)

-* Xiao looking away*

-The passengers boarding plane 5 to America please go to gate 7. (speakers)

Y/n gets out of the stall and walks toward the gate thinking if she was liked or loved the position. Xiao catches up and goes holding y/n's hands. They both board the plane safely and flies to America.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm really about to cry right now. Thank you so much! Special thanks to @Audreyprian552266 who writed the first comment and @Izumi1412chan who first voted  on my fan-fiction ! Y'all keep me so motivated even at hard times. I might take break tomorrow because my grandma is at hospital and it was bit hard for me... I hope you guys have great day!

                                                                                                          -Yuri