Tv(fixed version of confession)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

** is used for time skip and characters facial expressions

+++++ is used when showing past

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 hours of restless dancing you get a paper labeled first sight (the new song name) with little ghosts drawn on the top from Hu tao. Y/n grabs the paper quickly and tells the rest member and manager that they should probably leave because you knew Lumine could barge in any second, yep the moment they were leaving Lumine came at your door.

-Hey y/n lets eat lunch together! And let me introduce you to 4nemo once again! Also y/n your single right?

-sure I would love to meet them again. Also i need their autographs or my sister is going to shout at me at morning asking where is the autograph :(. Yeah I'm single... Why are even asking?

-You know just I wanted to know. Lets go they must be waiting!

Before y/n and Lumine left they both grab mask to hide their identity, and heads to Wanmin restaurant. Lumine leads you to the private booked room at the restaurant, but then you encounter famous cook.

-I'm so sorry. wait Ms. L ? It's really nice to meet you! Did you bring a friend?(Xiangling)

-Hello Xianling  it's nice to meet you too. Yep meet my friend y/n l/n.(Lumine)

Y/n waves at Xianling who is smiling brightly, then Lumine says bye in hurry and grabs your hand making you almost fall. At last they both arrive and opens the door

-Hello again!(y/n)

-Hi(Aether)

Before anyone says anything else Lumine sits and orders meals.

-Wait a bit Lumine. We even didn't say Hi to our guest. (Kazuha)

-It's okay. I'm starving too. So let's just eat.

Everyone is bit shocked by your confidence but doesn't say anything and starts to eat. There was silence until Venti asks you something.

-Soo y/n what group do you like the most?

-I don't really know but my sister's most  favourite is L/yue.

THEN there was hour of chatting and answering questions, that made y/n feel more comfortable around the 4nemo. Y/n returned happy until some nerved dude puts his arm across your shoulders. He had ginger hair withe blue eyes. You didn't had time so y/n just walks with his hand on her shoulders to meet the director who called everyone at her office.

-Hello everyone! I wanted to announce that everyone now have to live in one big Mansion to avoid trouble and danger. Our another ally company HI's Tweet's member was attacked during night at her house by crazy fan. (Paimon)

-Excuse me but how are we going to know our dormmates?(Ayaka)

-The room doors will have papers on it. Each room is like apartment so 8 people will be in one room. Mansion is ready so you should probably go now. We don't want anything to happen.

All of the idols were bit scared so they go down stairs fast and goes in the company cars. Luckily you were with Lumine in one car.

-Hey Lumine. Are you keeping secret? You didn't looked scared at all that means you're hiding secret or whatever.(y/n)

-Ermm... Okay fine I can't help it. The 4nemo likes you lmaoo.

-Wait... what?

Y/n blushes a little because it was bit weird .

*After one month* 

Y/n and 4nemo became more close, also y/n got close to other groups. 1 month passed since you lived in the big mansion and one  month not seeing your family that much. So this time you go to see your family. The road was long but finished quickly, like that y/n enters her home to find shocking news.

-My little princess I'm sorry but you have to marry someone.(M/n)

-What why?! Mom dad you know I have private life too...

-I'm sorry sister but Mr. Vian (Korea's 4th richest person) wants you to marry his son or he said he will kill you and destroy Dad's company...(s/n)

-You must get ready now... Your wedding is next month..(d/n)

y/n leave the house immediately when she almost reached the car door handle y/n passes out, hearing faint screaming. You wake up in hospital bed next to almost 100 flower bouqetes with Aether holding your hand tight sleeping. So you stroke his hair softly and looks out the window thinking what you should do to avoid marriage.

-Y/n! You're awake! How are you feeling?

-I feel okay... But can I tell you something?

-Sure.

-When I passed out I think I teleported into alternate dimesion. I saw Xiao, Venti, Kazuha, you and me travelling in forest, it was whole new enviroment. I been there for 2 days and how many days was I here?

- You've been here for 2 days... Y/n I don't understand what you're talking about that well but there is monsters everywhere... Scientists are trying to fighure what kind of species they are. It might be connect with your teleportation.

Suddenly you hear someone saying some kind of location.

-The standing mermaid West of Welvin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys! 6 votes, 2 comments and 71 views means alot to me... 

I hope you like the fixed version more because the first version felt rushed so I fixed it. I hope you guys have awesome day!

                                                                                                                               -Yuri