Red dress

Y/n sits on her bed and looks at the dress which is hanging from the hanger. This was just too much for y/n to do, especially kissing other man's lips. Lumine knocks on the door and enters

- Heyy dont be sad. Everyone understands what is happening to your life. 

-mhm

-How about we ....hmm decorate your dress?

-I got idea! What if we make it look like revenge dress >:)

-YESSS QUEEN SLAYYYYY.

Y/n cuts the dress into some fashion show dress and then asks Lumine to bring a red dye. After few hours of nonstop decorating the dress looked fantastic... The skirt became more short and then the infront was split open to for y/n to walk easily. There were flower attached on the dress making beautiful pattern. Y/n looks at the clock to find it was already 11 pm. Kazuha comes into the room

-Darling. You should sleep...

-Oh i should?

-Mhm i think so too. Bye Bestie.

Y/n lies on the bed and kept turning side to side waiting for Au/y/n to make her come into her dimension. One hour past still nothing.. Y/n starts thinking if shes dead but the voice comes into her head.

-Focus. Focus on the dimension to enter.

-What?! Who are you?

-Its me (Au/y/n)

-Ohhh Okay.

Y/n thinks she should focus and keeps repeating it in her head.

-No I said focus not say focus in your head.

-You can read minds?! Excuse me ma'am give me privacy please.\

-Your thoughts are weird anyways.- Wait is that 4nemo standing shirtless at a beach?

-I said stop reading my MIND!

-Fine fine. Focus on one dot and then keep staring at that dot without thinking anything.

-Thats hard.

*few seconds later*

-I SAID STOP THINKING ABOUT 4nemo SHIRTLESS.

-STOP READING MY MIND!

After many tries and many thoughts about 4nemo y/n finally enters the dimesion.

-hm

-What ? Come on bring me to a world with crazy monsters.

-I'm here to train with you without monsters.

-Pfft! Youre gonna train me? You fight me?

Au/y/n brings out a book which was really ancient and then starts saying something. After the sentence finish Au/Y/n stands there with  8 hand holding her and 6 tails appear (there is cool animation). Y/n  mouth falls to the ground, she had no idea how to defeat herself but she thinks she should fight. When the fight begins y/n immediately lying on the ground .

-youre far worse than I imagined.  I cant believe you. 

-What do you mean?! I only took 2 sessions.!

Right after y/n says it she was teleported back into the reality. She couldnt help but look at the time which was showing 8 am. 

-Ugh better get ready for the stupid wedding Y/n mumbles and gets dressed. Luckily Aether was cooking breakfast for y/n to eat before she leave.

-Honey take care. (Aether)

-Yep I will. 

Y/n eats the breakfast slowly as possible and leaves giving kiss to Kazuha, Aether, Xiao and Venti. S/n gives y/n a ride to the cathedral, making y/n sigh.

When she enters it everyone looks shocked to see her dress being very different from the theme. Y/n walks gracefully and waves at e/m/n who was still in shock. E/m/n looks away with red face .

*After the lector says something very very long 

-E/m/c do you accept y/n to be your wife ?

-yes

-Y/n do you accept e/m/c to be your husband?

-I guess

-I hope the love inside your heart lasts forever. You can kiss the bride.

Y/n kisses e/m/c quickly and then whispers

"dont get to excited you trash bag."