281 views special :D

-------------------------------------------

Announcement! 

Underline was used to separate the reactions

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello y/n! So today we are going to prank 4nemo that you're kidnapped since you started dating so how do feel?

-Why did you kidnap me ? who are you??

-Oh my name is Yuri and I'm author thats all you can know. I kidnapped you because it's for my survey I guess.

-You're weird but anyways I feel kind of excited. I'm prankster myself *laughs*

-Okay let's start shall we?

Y/n nods and goes with Yuri to an abondant place, Yuri ties y/n on chair and starts texting Kazuha.

=============The chat

-Y/n is kidnapped come to ********* with 100 billion won or I'm going to kill her. Also don't bring anyone or she will shot at the spot.

-Seen-

=====================

Few minutes later Kazuha walks in black suit and a bomb button

-Untie y/n and give her to me or this whole building explodes with you inside!

-How did you even place the bombs-

-Just give her to me and no one gets hurt.

Kazuha was very serious which made Yuri to untie y/n for her own life's sake. He leaves the building while holding y/n just like in movie.

___________________________________(underline)

After few minutes y/n comes to Yuri again and Yuri texts Venti

============In chat

Come at ********* with 100 billion won or I'm going shoot y/n! Also don't bring anyone else!

-Okay I'm coming just don't shoot her also tell y/n to give me a gift after I save her.

==============

Almost a hour past and there was no sign of Venti Yuri started to lose hope till Venti comes with a big bag

-Give her to me this is the money you wanted.

-How did you even find this lot of money?

-Aether and Lumine. 

After the author gave y/n to Venti he asked for his gift which was kiss on the cheek. Venti's mood was happy the whole day (^^).

__________________(underline)

Yuri ties y/n again and was about to chat Xiao when he barges in and hits Yuri with bat and steals y/n. Y/n was so shocked so asked if how did he just hit the author Xiao stays quite and brings y/n to hospital to check everything was okay. But he promised y/n to kill the author if there was any scratch on y/n's body.

____________(underline)

Yuri ties y/n for the fourth time and texts Aether

=============In chat

Come at ************* 

===============

Y/n was giving muffled screaming so Yuri turned back but Aether was holding gun point at the author. He gave creepy vibes especially because he had angry eyes and smiling. Yuri run for her dear life while Aether drop the gun and untied y/n. He said it was fake gun after though. He made a special dish for y/n after.

----------------------------------------

Hi guys! I was thinking about making discord server so I can improve this story! On the server you can talk anything you want except story by the way :D. I thought it would be more fun. So maybe drop your discord names on the comments?

                                                                                                                          -Yuri