The whole truth to everything

-Oh nice to meet you Albedo.(4nemo)

-Anyways where are Xiao and Keqing?(Y/n)

-They're at the group mansion.(Aether)

Everyone was chatty when y/n thought maybe it was time to solve the puzzle again because she could sense something bad is about to happen. So y/n and 4nemo drove to the group mansion to investigate the two who came from weird portal.

*At Au/Xiao's room*

-So Xiao do you know anything about the portal?(y/n)

-Yeah I know few things. I know that the portal opened in 3 nations in Teyvat; Inazuma, Liyue and Mondstadt. 

-That means there are many people beside you two?

-No The portal sucked two of us in and closed. I think it might be same for other 2 regions too. Thats all I know

-Is there someone who can tell us more?

-The traveler can tell us more he's name is Aether.

Y/n gets out of room with a paper with few notes and decides to go for walk for fresh mind. Venti and Kazuha walks with y/n for her safety while the others are left to investigate more on regions and portals. Y/n's phone vibrates with one new message which was from her sister. You ignored your sister since the last meeting but thinks you should check. There was nothing important in particular except the message saying "y/n I hope you're okay but I think we might be in danger. The basement door is moving and there are sounds of women crying and a man comforting her. I'm scared." Y/n runs fast to her house with the other two chasing behind her. Luckily no one was home so she could enter the house easily. Y/n gets basement key under the vase and opens it where there were many robotic bodies lying on floor while there was woman crying softly. The basement was quite big so Kazuha uses flashlight and shouts "HELLO? IS SOMEBODY HERE?". There was no response for few minute until Au/Aether's voice echoes unable to understand what he was saying. Y/n decides to go further and look for them but it was bit dangerous with nails on the top of the basement roof. A 2 shadow figure walks towards y/n and grabs her hand telling her to lead the way. Finally they get out and gasps for air, that's when y/n felt happy. She found the person she was looking for.

-Hello are you Aether?(Venti)

-Yeah that's me. Is that you Venti? How are you-

-You are from alternate universe. Your other self is here too. So basically meaning you two are from another world but was sucked in portal and was brought here. 

-Yeah I heard y/n's body was sliced into pieces. She was my best frien- Wait Y/n...? .......oh right I forgot your from this world.(Lumine)

-Yeah but I really want to know how to close the portal... Or the people on this world is going to die because of monster thingy(y/n)

-They are called hilichurls. Anyways I know how to close the portal but let me tell you the whole story. Me and my twin brother Aether were separated by god, I woke up before Aether woke up and explored the 7 nations in Teyvat : Fontaine, Sumeru, Mondstadt, Inazuma, Snezenaya, Liyue and Natlan. I got the idea of creating my own home nation for my brother when he wakes up but the gods of 7 regions destroyed it. I ruled the Abyss who were once my people. My brother explored the whole world and brought me back to myself. Aether showed me love even though after everything I did. He showed me love will never change. As we were reuniting I met y/n and became friends. She was extraordinary being, she held power no one could. Thats when abyss herald betrayed me he poisoned y/n and made her power backfire her. The portal was everywhere. I heard from my soldier that he turned into a person before going into the portal. So he is in this human world living like normal person. We have to kill him in this world or the portal will be open between worlds forever.(Lumine)

-So how are we going to find him?(Kazuha)

-Finding him is easy. His power can't hold for long to switch back to his true form. (Aether)

-But may I ask why did he killed y/n though?(Venti)

-I don't know that too unfortunately. (Lumine)

Y/n, the twins, Kazuha and Venti heads back to tell everyone about their discovery. Everybody were happy that they found an answer and did little "party" to celebrate it. Everything was going fine till when it was time to sleep. 4 boys comes rushing into your room and stands there when Venti speaks.

-Y/n who do you wanna sleep with?

-Woah chill. We just started dating.

*the 4 boys frowned and was about to go back to their rooms*

-Okay fine! Wait I will choose by closing my eyes. Switch your positions now!

Y/n closes her eyes and points to someone who was Xiao. The others left saying they would be next. Xiao and y/n stares each other shyly when Xiao says:

-Is it okay if I take off my shirt? It's bit uncomfortable and hot here..

-Sure do whatever you like *internal screaming inside*

-Uh okay.

Xiao takes off his shirt while y/n closes her eyes maybe with a little whole to see between her fingers. He lies with y/n on the bed and asks her if he could hug her. Y/n confusingly said yes and sleeps. She felt more safe.

Bonus: Zhongli actually said him to all of this things because he was bad at flirting. Actually everyone in DCKZ gave 4nemo flirting lessons because they had the most meet and greet.(the fans are mostly girls).

------------------------------------

My teachers just posted 3 long homeworks >:( I might take write the chapters with one day space. I hope yall are okay with that <3 Also the next chapter will be special reaction which was requested by one of my readers. (you guys can request things if you want by the way ). See you guys !