Inner dimension

S/n just stands there for while and says

-Sister.... Just pretend you didn't saw me and go to your room. I'm gonna count to 3.

Y/n laughs and shouts "sister got a boyfriend" and of course s/n starts chasing y/n all over the house when they end at the fitness room where y/n and s/n's parents, Kazuha, Xiao, Venti and Aether are doing exercises. Venti comes crying towards them saying "Your parents are too strong! I just got bruises all over my body." Everyone seems doing just fine except Xiao who is sitting alone in the dark drinking water, y/n goes to him to see if he's alright.

-Xiao are you okay?

-Yeah I just feel little stiff. It will be okay.

Y/n sits next to him and let Xiao to lean her shoulders, suddenly y/n teleports to the weird inside dimesion again where Au/y/n is meditating. This time the inner dimension was colored dark blue which may present sadness or worrying feeling. There were nothing but a long long green field.

-Hmm. It seems like Xiao got his powers too. Now bad karma won't leave him alone until you fix the portal.

-What will bad karma do actually?

-It will hurt him and he will always here voices like "Please stop. Don't kill me. I beg you". You y/n need to help him handle this. It will get worse more if you dont do anything. 

Y/n wakes up gasping for air like waking up from nightmare. Weirdly this time she was at the local hospital with no one except a very little boy and girl walking towards her. You just stand there thinking they're going to turn into some ghost and start chasing you because your vision was bit blurry at the time but it was actually worse. You can hear them laughing and then there was a tearing sound of human skin or clothes maybe. Y/n's vision finally becomes clear to see a mix of girl and boy (it looks like they both were sued ) that have 16 arms in position like crawling spider. The worst part was they had their eyes pulled off and their mouth was cut from ear to ear. Y/n starts running right away but the spider teleports right infront her not leaving a option but to slide under them and run to the exit. 

She quickly runs to the second floor and hides in the bathroom. Y/n gets fire extinguisher, pulls off the lock and gets to the third floor to throw a soap. She runs fast as she can after to the first floor and was about to get out until something stops you from behind bit of grabbing from your shirt. Y/n screamed with no way out until Au/y/n comes and does something to make the creature disappear.

-How.. how did you do that?

-I know a lot of spells, I am catalyst user.  Anyways you're weak how can I grant you my powers for a while? I need you to become stronger. I actually had high expectation because I put a creature that kind of appears in your "horror movies".

-You are me but you don't be like me? How the heck are we even same person?

-Thats it for your training. I will train you tomorrow too so be ready.

Y/n opens her eyes with Xiao still leaning her shoulders it all seemed like it happened in a few seconds even though it was few hours for her.

------------------------

Hi guys! I'm deeply sorry for not uploading for almost a week. I had some family troubles going on needed some time to recover. Also about the special chapter I'm going to upload it soon as possible. I will try to update at my free times as fast as possible. I hope you understand :)

                                                                                                       -Yuri