Vision on Keqing

When they arrived at their home there was sword pointed on y/n's neck. 

-Uhh guys? Can you lower the sword little bit down please? (Beidou)

-Oh sorry y/n. We were practicing. (Au/Keqing)

-It's fine as along as its not harmful. (Aether)

Keqing says the lesson was over and teleports to her room which made y/n question Au/Keqing.

-How can she teleport? Do you two have same power?

-Sadly no. When we were practicing my vision went black and.... well Keqing's earrings glowed like my vision. Now she can use my Electro vision.

-What is vision though?

-It is something that is granted to people as gift if they have great ambition or passion. 

Y/n gets out of her room like she had enough for today but still willing to solve before the world is full with weird monsters. She gets inside her room and was thinking of her family for while when Paimon calls her down stairs. 

-Y/n and Xiao is it possible if we talk alone in the garden?

-Yes ma'am (Xiao)

*in the garden*

-Didn't you two read the contract well? It said it's okay to have relationship but it shouldn't be revealed to public.

-Ma'am we were just having lunch together. We had nothing much going back then. 

-You have to make apology video. If I caught you both as topic on social media again... I'm sorry but one of you will have to leave and end the contract immediately. 

Y/n and Xiao both makes apology video and goes to their room for time to go.

=========Xiao's pov

I screwed up! I could've ended her career. It's all my fault! I should've never took my mask and hat off. But if we ever get into this situation again... I will leave this place....

=============

========Y/n's pov

What was I thinking back then? From now on I will go out with them with full covering my face. I cant screw this like those wattpad cringe y/n's.  Instead I should be like the smart y/n's. (please don't insert your name here)

=============

Y/n goes to Xiao to apologies but now sitting on his lap. She didn't knew how this happened but y/n kind of enjoyed it.

-So how about meeting my parents today? Oh right I have to explain few things before... They want me to marry my ex or his father would destroy my dad's company and kill me... So I won't be seeing you guys after a week...

-Why didn't you tell us before y/n? 

-Because I thought it would break your feelings.

Suddenly someone falls behind the door, it was Ayaka surprisingly .

-I'm so sorry I ruined YOUR MOMENT! I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR Y/N AND THEN THEN I OVERHEARD YOU TWO... IM SO SORRY! I WILL LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!!*panic* (Ayaka)

Y/n giggles and then leads Ayaka out of the room because she was hitting her head on the wall every time she tried to get out. 

-So y/n you should tell the others too. 

-Yeah. I will tell Kazuha now and Venti and Aether after.

Y/n gets out and tells Kazuha about it and kisses his lips, same with Aether and for Venti y/n strokes his hair and gives him hug. Y/n gets out of Venti's room and takes off a bracelet that Au/Xiao gave to her.

+++++++++++(few hours earlier)

-Hey Xiao do you have any necklace that makes me more confident?

-Why do you need it?

-If you give it to me I will give you a kiss on the cheek. I know it must be kind of cheating but I know you miss my alternate self too... I know how it feels like to be far away from ones you love but if you don't wanna i won't. It's just you're in your room everyday.

-It's fine.

Xiao gives y/n a blue chain bracelet.

+++++++++++

Out of odd Kokomi pulls y/n and leads her to her room.

-Hey you told Ayaka that your going to be married next week. It is forced marriage right?

-Yep but since I can't change fate, I will just marry my ex. I going to try to escape though. Secretly during night.

-I'm not here to talk about that. Do you know Ayaka's brother Ayato? He might help you with the problem.

-Wait that means no marriage?!

-Yes!

Y/n hops up and down in joy but she didn't knew she was being stalked every single day.

-Sir Mr. Kamisato is going to cancel the marriage!

-IMPOSSIBLE! Then we must do something. 

------------------------

Sorry for not posting for days. I was actually sick and had high fever, I was bed ridden for few days. I took test and luckily it was negative ^^. Anyways thank you for views, follows and votes! I'm really happy!

                                                                                                                                    -Yuri