Final battle

--------------------

Quick announcement here!

I deeply apologize for saying raiden shogun's name Beelzebul... I saw lot of people mentioning her name like that on tiktok so I thought I might as well use it. I will try my best to edit the chapters changing her name to Ei. Sorry for confusing you about Beel and Raiden Shogun. :')

---------------------

Paimon greets them and all of them starts to dig more inside the papers. After analysisng the papers they understands:

~Abyss Herald's weak side he is hydro. So anything with pyro, cryo is good.

~Corruption powers can give the holder the power to shapeshift, create blasts, create illusion and open dimension.

~ Corruption powers can be extremely harmful. The holder can die if they use the power up to 24 hour straight without break. 

~Abyss Herald has many guards but none have powers. Only few are from abyss.

Y/n asks if they all have their powers. They all nod as y/n comes with plan.

-So I'm going to create portal, and we go in. Try to be sneaky as possible if we cant we will have to face them.

-Mhm woah so ultimate plan you didnt even think!(Paimon)

-There is no thing as plan lets just barge in.(Kai)

Everyone goes upstairs to y/n's room a gust of wind blows y/n's hair as she starts to meditate. She enters the dimension.

-The end is coming near. I need your powers.

-This fast?! I cant. You need to train to hold this powers. 

-What DO YOU MEAN?! LIKE I BEEN TRAINING FOR MONTHS NOW. MY FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER?!

-STOP SHOUTING AT ME!

Y/n stands there looking furious giving off death glare. Other y/n sighs deeply and starts to tell something.

-The truth is... I don't have powers. It's all been lie.

-What....?

-This is illusional world. I'm not in your head nor your body. 

-So all this things.. are going to drain? 

-Sadly yes.

Y/n angrily slaps her other self and leaves immediately. Her other self looks down and mumbles"This is the only way everyone can be safe for god's sake. If I gave you my powers Abyss Herald catches you and humanity will be wiped."....

Barbara goes to y/n who opens her eyes angrily. She tries to cool her off but nothing works, they have no option but to rush and go into the portal she creates. Y/n speaks the incantation loudly trying to open the door but nothing happens. Everyone starts to get nervous when loud bang was heard on the door. Noelle looks through the upstair window.

-IT"S THE MINIONS OF YOUR DAD Y/N!

Now everyone is going around the room praying or just thinking its the end. But to surprise someone suddenly opens portal out of the other side and pulls all of them in. They flinches and opens their eyes while after. 

-Sister Lisa!(Barbara)

-Who is she?(Y/n)

-I am the librarian of the local library. I do research on magics. (Lisa)

-Woah- you called her?! You have big brain Barbara(Kai)

Y/n looks around and realizes the apartment is few meters away, she pats on the shoulders of Amber as everyone except y/n stands in pure shock and disbelief. Everyone gets black hoodie from Lisa and approuches the building. Y/n says the secret incantation and enters the building. of course everyone starts attacking them but the others takes care of them. Y/n quickly rushes to a stadium where her friends and lovers were kept. The final battle begins. Abyss Herald cackles changing his form slowly to a large griffin like creature. Y/n dodges his fire blows and when he goes near the ground she hops on him and pulls his fur as that was only her attack. She was shaken off and she lands on the land hard passing out. She opens eyes to see her friends lying on the ground all covered in blood. Kai tries to get up y/n could see he is in anger. Abyss herald shifts to Xiao and kicks him.

-My dear brother. YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH! HAha!

Kai whines in pain. Y/n calls abyss herald's name making him face her. 

-Ah. I forgot I have to kill you. 

Abyss herald opens his hydro blade and tries to attack y/n but since she is the main character she feels power in her blood out of odd. Her hand glows white pushing away abyss herald's blade. She transforms. Y/n's clothes turns into white long dress and her shoes into black fancy heels. A floating crown gets on top of her head. 

-The celestial form... IMPOSSIBLE! I KILLED... I KILLED HER Abyss herald shouts.

-No you are never good enough yourself. You deserve hell.

Everything turns bright white and abyss herald screaming was heard. As y/n opens her eyes slowly She was lying on 2 person bed 4 boys was sitting on her bed, the room was new she never saw the room she is in right now never in her life. Kazuha was holding juice, Aether holding breakfast, Xiao holding wardrobe and Venti holding smoothie. Y/n opens her eyes in disbeleif and goes into the bathroom. She gasps. Her her belly was big- Aether comes in and hugs her saying 

-Do you remember you have doctor's appointment today? 

-I do??? but but what happened after the accident? Did I kill abyss herald? Was I in coma?

-What are you talking about? What coma? nothing happened we met in the studio and got closer and closer. We even got married did you forget? This is the porbably the thing doctor was telling about.

Her other self pulls off her wig and shows her violet hair sitting above in celestia. She smiles and says

-You did great job saving world. Im happy that you are happy.

-------

If you dont understand what happened let me tell you ^^. So basically other y/n created another timeline where nothing of this happened and combined with the original timeline. So y/n is in the future in other timeline . Thank for reading this story! Sorry if it was rushed and boring. It's my 2nd story so I dont have much experience and the 1st story didnt had much views and comments. I hope you liked it. :D Best wishes until we see each other again soon!

                              -The author Yuri.