The meeting with parents

-Sir what should we do?

-I will figure something out. Just wait and see.

*meanwhile*

Y/n goes to travellers room to see what they're doing,

-Lumine? All we have to do now is to find the abyss herald and kill it right? 

-Yes but it's hard you know to find him.

-Don't worry. 

y/n feels weird again and passes out. She could hear a faint sound of people chattering but soon was out cold. Someone wakes her up by slapping her.

-Wow my alternate self looks weird... (Au/y/n)

-AAAA! Wait your y/n! How are you not dead?

-I'm not dead. I just made it look like I died. I want you to do something find abyss herald. 

-But I'm finding him already. I thought you would give me some riddle or something.

-then since we don't have much time I will give you a riddle. Solve it and find abyss herald okay? When flowers bloom butterflies  can always be seen. The stars can turned into your darkest fear! 

-Y/n Y/n wake up! (kokomi)

-Huh? What happened?

-You collapsed... Everyone kind of left to buy you medicine... Venti was even giving you CPR. (not the song TvT)

-Oh really? That's crazy am I really kind and good to be very good friends with everyone?

-Yes! You're really kind and helpful.

-May I tell you something ?

Y/n tells what happened to Kokomi, and they both tries to solve the riddle. Suddenly Kokomi's eyes glow.

-YES! I found it! Butterflies means marriage and flower blooming is probably happy moments but I don't get the stars.

-Hmm. In your happiest moments marriage can be seen. Marriage is connected with Mr.Vian maybe because I was about to get married. That means I'm being stalked by his people ! And his company's logo is stars too! 

-Then it leads to one answer. Abyss herald is... mr. Vian.

-But it's impossible...

Y/n phone rings, she gets it.

-Mom?....

-We're sorry... Please come back.

-It's fine. Since we can't change fate. I will visit you guys today! So don't be sad!

m/n cries during phone call and y/n comforts her and then finally she puts down her phone and talks again with Kokomi. They both decides to not to cancel the marriage and calls everyone to be at the mansion at 6 pm. 

*At 6 pm*

Y/n closes all curtains tells everybody about everything and begins to talk about the plan of killing him. First y/n marries m/e/n (male enemy name) Sara will be maid to them and will get more close to m/e/n meanwhile she's distracting him ,Y/n will get close to abyss herald and make him think she's his side. e/n will be distracted by DCKZ thinking they're dating. One day y/n will make food and coffee for him and he will collapse since there is sleeping potion in the meal. 4nemo will stand outside of the building to bring Mr. Vian in the car. After they arrives at the gymnasium y/n rented Eternity will kill him before he wakes up. All agreed except for Lumine.

- What if I lose you? What if if you get caught?

-Its fine. You know we're all prepared right? 

-Fine but don't you ever get hurt!

Au/lumine, Aether, Xiao and Keqing will be backup if something goes wrong. Everyone goes to their room except 4nemo (they're meeting y/n's parents). They get in the car ,drives and arrives at the y/n's home. Y/n opens the door with her mom hugging her tight. 

-I'm sorry. 

Y/n's dad comes to greet her but everything goes kinda off here.

-Y/n! Who are these gentlemen? Aren't they 4nemo?

-Mom and Dad they're my boyfrie-

-No don't finish that sentence. Let's see if your worthy of my little princess. Come to the gym after getting off your shoes. (mom)

-Oh no... They're going to torture you guys... Please be careful.

-We will be fine. Meet your sister. (kazuha)

-Yep they won't probably kill us.(Aether)

Y/n smiles and goes upstairs to her sister's room. Oddly giggling and laughing can be heard from the room. Y/n opens the door thinking her sister has gone crazy to find...... Kaeya with her sister..... Cuddling. S/n screams like she seen a ghost. 

--------------------------

Hey guys ! Thank you for 24 votes and 650+ views! I'm so happy which made me think... of doing special on the next chapter! This time including DCKZ and s/n . :D

                                                                                                            -Yuri

-