Special reaction

_Hello 4nemo ! I'm the author. I wanted you to react to y/n's future as Raiden Mei!

-Playing videos now...(system)

*After the videos*

==========Xiao and author

-Hello Xiao so how do you feel about y/n's future?

-How did she have powers? Is she using it for good?

-Ah that's kinda secret but she uses her power for good! 

-What about her personality? Is she still kind?

-Y/n's personality changed a bit she sees who are under her as scums.

-Oh... But she is okay right?

-Yeah...Wait what happened to your reaction??? You are asking billions of questions!

- Just answer my questions okay? *angry look*

Yuri gulps and answers all of Xiao's question without hesitate. Xiao was caring for y/n.

=======With Aether and author

-So Aether you reacted to y/n how do you feel?

-I feel it's my fault she changed her personality. Maybe I didn't treat her well...

-No No it's not your fault.

-But when does she turn like this?

-I can't spoil that sorry.

Aether walks out of the room thinking there is still time to change y/n and decides to give bouquet of flowers to her.

========With Kazuha and author

-So Kazuha how do you feel??

-Did she went into the weird portal?

-Maybe

-Why there weren't any videos of us with her? Did she went alone into the portal?

-Well you guys died. Yes after y'all's death she decided to went into the portal. 

-Hmmm interesting. How did we die?

-By the attack of monsters.

Kazuha gets out of the room and decides to do more research about everything not to die.

========with Venti and author

-So how do feel Venti?

-How did her hair color change? Also she was sooo cool!

-She dyed it. Anyways any thoughts?

-Did you look at her swing her sword with that big weird hand thing?! It was absolutely awesome! I loved it! That's why I love her! *too excited to listen to Yuri*

-Okay please calm down.

-How could I? 

Venti rushes to the door and runs to y/n to see her. He is sure a 1# fan of y/n.

------------------------

Hi guys! I might have little messed up some stuffs. I did the best to do this sorry for not uploading yesterday! The power went out (please believe me I have proof :(  )