Roses

--------------------------------

Announcement! 

I'm going two separate 2 Xiaos by saying the Xiao came from the portal au/Xiao and modern au xiao just Xiao (same with other characters)

-----------------------------------------------

-Xiao??? How- how are there two Xiaos??? But one has weird clothes?

-Y/n! Your okay! (Au/xiao)

Au/Xiao was about to hug you when the other Xiao just intercepts and pulls you away.

-What are you DOING?(Xiao)

-What do you want. Back off she's mine pretty boy. (Au/ xiao)

Everybody gasps and looks at you like they seen a ghost.

-Y/n? You had a boyfriend?(Aether)

-No! You guys don't understand. I think this Xiao is from alternate universe where my alternate self is there too. Probably my alternate self had relationship with this Xiao *points at au/xiao*. But can you explain what happened?(y/n)

-Well a demon devoured your body, then you joined the abyss and almost destroyed Teyvat but you were fighting with the demon on the inside which made you sliced open and created a portal.

-Let's go to Korea and you explain us everything okay?(Venti)

-Hey wait Xiao! The portal closed(???)

A women's voice was heard , the door opens when a purple haired girl with beautiful dress comes out.

-Keqing! wha-

-Y/n exclaims Keqing and hugs you tight and asks if there are any place to heal up. Y/n recommends it's best for them to go now so they go to airport immediately. Luckily there was plane moving after 1 hour .

-Y/n you should sleep. (Kazuha)

Soon when y/n fell asleep almost 4 hours past, she is heavy sleeper so y/n didn't notice. The flight attendant wakes y/n up saying she slept for 4 hours and her flight already left. You look around there were no signs of the other 6 who were there with you. Y/n opens her phone and checks Venti's story he posted "Leaving America with the new girl". Tears follow down her cheeks and drops, she didn't thought they would ditch her in foreign country. Y/n stands up, promises her self she would not talk to them anymore and goes to ask for plane ticket.

-Sorry ma'am there are no plane tickets available at the moment. The nearest flight is tomorrow.

-Then give us another plane to fly to Korea.

-Yes sir we will prepare it right away!

Y/n looks back :

-Hello y/n. It's been so long since we last met.

-Albedo! *y/n hugs him* Thank you for this I didn't knew you were the supervisor 

-Actually I'm the CEO .

Y/n admired him till they're flight were ready, a private jet takes them.

*During the flight*

-So y/n what were you doing there?

-I just got left by my lovers.

Albedo smile a bit not trying to show he is actually laughing, while y/n stares at him with straight face. The flight was fun in fact y/n never been to a flight without boredom, when the plane lands Albedo insists that he wants to give y/n ride home. Albedo drops off at L/yue's house because he knew she didn't have the energy or the audacity to see the ones who left her at the airport. You just enter the mansion and stares at roses in bit of shock.

-Roses... My favorite flower

The roses were shaped in heart and there was note in the middle.

"Sorry we left you at the airport go upstairs "

Y/n rushes upstairs like nothing happened and opens her door with 4 gentlemen kneeling and holding flowers.

-Y/n we known eachother for so long.(Aether)

-We spent the lot of time together(Xiao)

-We made most lovable memories(Venti)

-We want to be the spent our life together with you.(Kazuha)

Y/n says yes and then hugs them, probably her airport memory is already erased. Albedo walks in

-Hello. I hope I didn't interupt anything.

-Oh right meet my cousin Albedo Kreideprenz ! 

--------------------------------------------

:0 My story got lot of views, votes and comments so tomorrow I will do a special reaction for the 4nemo boys. =) And today I found my lantern rite date so firstly I asked him if he wanna be my lantern rite date he said I'm boy and I replied with I'm girl. He didn't believed at first but said yes anyway. Do you guys have date?

                                                                                                            -Yuri