Ch 5

Bruce: "are you all okay?"

Nat: "do we look fine bruce?"

Tony: "jeez Romanoff, why don't you calm down"

Nat: say that again and this knife goes through your stomach

Tony puts his hands up in defense and Natasha looks down at the knife in her right hand

nat: "shit sorry tony... god all of this is so frustrating, overwhelming, I don't know... anything that falls under that category"

Bruce: "Natasha can I wrap your arm, it's bleeding"

Natasha nods and bruce wraps her arm

Tony: "we will be back at the compound shortly"

Abby and her commander walk down the halls of the secret base

??: "you should put some ice on that"

her commanding officer refers to the huge bruise on the right side of Abby's forehead as well as on her left cheek

Abby: "it's not necessary..."

??: "I need you at your best"

Abby: "when am I not? I am always at my best"

Her commander scoffs at the comment

Abby: "you know I could have killed Black Widow if you didn't force her and quake to run"

??: "too much of a risk. We didn't know how many more were coming"

Abby: "I was trained to complete my mission not to fail it!"

??: "and look where that got you. You have a broken rib and bruises all over your face"

Abby shrugs

Abby: "it will heal in a day or two, even the broken rib"

??: "it doesn't matter. You are trained to follow orders"

Abby: "I can't believe I tried killing her, why would you make me do that?"

The hydra commander stops walking and so does Abby

??: "what did you say?"

Abby: "I didn't say anything"

She walks away into her room

Abby: "what in the world?"

The room was empty. most of the decorations and posters up were gone. She looks back and her commander shuts the door

??: "I need agents... the brainwash is wearing away. she's breaking through the brainwash"

On the quinjet

Carol: "Natasha, what did that girl mean?"

Nat: "what?"

Steve: "she called you mom. we all heard it and saw it"

Wanda: "you had a kid?"

Sam: "How is that possible? I thought you couldn't. You were sterilized"

Nat: "that's because I never did have a kid. I was sterilized"

Tony: "then why did she call you mom?"

Nat: "When I was in the red room. The red room and hydra teamed up. They wanted to make the perfect spy, assassin, and soldier. So in order to do that they took some of my DNA since I was the number one widow during the time I was there and they took DNA from Hydra's top soldier. I have no idea who it was though. They combined our DNA. I  don't really know much other than that. I guess it worked. Hence the reason she called me mom. I never thought it was going to work but I guess they needed time to perfect whatever they did"