Ch 18

Nat: "I thought you were suppose to get back next month?"

Bucky: "I was but I completed my mission early so I was able to come back"

Natasha nods

Bucky: "what did you mean about daughter, since when did you have a daughter and also, how can you have a daughter you were sterilized?"

Nat: "I know how this looks so just let me explain. When i was 19,  the red room took some of my DNA so they could create the perfect weapon. That weapon was abby. We found we when she was 16 and rescued her"

Bucky: "you didn't know about this before?"

Natasha shakes her head

Nat: "i barley remembered they took my dna, that was years ago"

They continue to talk

Bruce: "so where is your mom?"

Abby: "I'm not sure, she was talking with bucky before I left"

Bruce: "Bucky is back?"

Abby nods

Nat: "I'm here, sorry about that"

Bruce: "great, now that you are both here I can explain. I found a cure. I need some of your blood Natasha"

Nat: "wait what?"

Bruce: "abby was created, sorry that was a bad word to use"

Adri: "nope, i was created using my moms dna. I was made not created naturally. Made is a fitting word even though it sounds horrible"

Bruce: "well since you were created using  Natasha's DNA, a lot of DNA is found in blood so if i use some of your blood I can genetically modify it to cure whatever absorbed into Abby's serum"

Abby: "how long will it take?"

Bruce: "not long, a couple of hours. First, I need to take some of your blood"

He points to natasha

Bruce: "Abby you can go back to what you were doing and I'll call you when I'm ready for you"

Abby nods

Abby: "thank  you bruce"

An hour have passed

Abby: "I'm finally going to be able to go back to normal, wait that doesn't make any sense"

She laughs

Abby: "anyways, this serum is going to leave my body for good"

Abby walks over to her desk and picks up a piece of paper

Abby: "god, this serum is going to be the end of me. It's now making me do and say stuff I don't want to do"

She chuckles

Abby sits down at her desk and starts to write something down

An hour later

Abby knocks on wanda's door

The door opens

Wanda: "hey Abby, what's up?"

Abby: "I have to go do something but before then I wanted to give you this"

She hands wanda an envelope

Wanda: "what's this?"

Abby: "something. Anyways I have to go"

She runs down the hallways to the elevator

Hours later

Bruce: "how are you feeling Abby?"

Abby: "a little dizzy"

bruce:  "that's the pain killers, should wear off by the morning... abby, did you and peter prank thor last week?"

Abby: "no I didn't?"

Bruce: "than what is this?"

He shows a security tape

Abby: "I have no idea what you are talking about"

Bruce: "so it worked, you are back too your normal self"

Abby smiles

Abby: "thank you Bruce"

Bruce: "no problem Abby"

Abby walks upstairs to her bedroom

As she is walking through the hallway to her bedroom, she is grabbed and pulled into a bedroom. She is about to punch the person but then stopped herself 

Abby: "oh my god wanda, I could have hurt you! I was this close to punching you

Wanda  laughs

Wanda: "sorry"

They both laugh

Abby: "so why did you grab me and pull me into your room?"

Wanda holds up the envelope

Wanda: "I  read your letter that you wrote to me"

Abby: "oh, um that"

She scratches teh back of her neck 

Abby: "I regret doing that"

Wanda: "why, it was really sweet. I know it's hard to talk about your feeling because of your past but you did it really well. I really like you as well abby, I always have"

Abby smiles

Wanda: "and yes, I would like to go on a date with you"

Abby smiles

Abby: "really?"

Wanda smiles

Wanda: "really"

They both smile

Wanda; "I guess some good stuff came out of this truth serum incident" 

Abby: "I guess"

They both laugh