Ch 25

Natasha's phone starts to ring

she picks it up and answers it

Nat: "hello"

??: "hey Natasha, can I come over to the compound and talk with you?"

Nat: "sure, about what though?"

??: "I can't explain it on the phone, I need to talk to you in person"

Nat: "well I'm here at the compound so just find me when you get here"

??: "got it, see you soon"

Nat: "I wonder what that was about...hmm"

20 minutes later 

Nat: "come in"

Sharon walks into the room

Nat: "Sharon, you're back from your mission"

Sharon: "yeah yeah not important right now"

Nat: "what's wrong?"

Sharon: "so you know how I was doing an undercover mission in hydra for the past couple of months right"

Nat: "yeah"

Sharon: "well I was looking around the offices and found this"

Nat: "found what?

Sharon hands Natasha a folder and Natasha opens it. Natasha looks through the folder then up at Sharon

Nat: "who's this?"

Sharon: "huntress but EPCC #87also known as"

Nat: "Abby"

Sharon nods

Sharon: "hydra was the one who took her when she and Wanda were out on their date"

Nat: "thank god she's alive, but why. Why does she look like this?"

Sharon: "I have no idea. As you see, most of her file is blacked out"

Nat: "where is she?"

Sharon: "the secret Hydra base. I can send you the coordinates if you want"

Nat: "please, I need to get my daughter back, I haven't seen her in 5 years"

Sharon: "I'll find some more information on her, I promise you"

Nat: "thank you Sharon"

Sharon nods and walks out

Nat: "Abby is Huntress..."

Abby runs out of the building only to be met by a group of people pointing guns at her. People tackle her and arrest her, forcing her into the back of a van

Ross: "who knew we would catch the crossbow killer"

Abby: "it's huntress, not crossbow killer"

Ross: "whatever. Once we get back you will be out on trial for the crimes you have committed. All the murders you've caused over the years. You're going to pay and you are going to tell us who you are working for"

Abby: "what makes you think I'm going to tell you shit? Besides. How the fuck do you not know who I'm working for. It's plastered all over my uniform as well as I say it all the time. Some great detectives you have working for you. Besides that, I'm not telling you shit"

Abby slips out the key for the handcuffs she swiped from an agent as they were arresting her

Ross: "We have some tricks up our sleeves. For starters, truth serum"

Abby: "well that sucks for you  because stuff like that doesn't work in me"

Abby takes the key and starts to unlock the handcuffs

Ross: "well then we use our avenger who can read minds. She'll be able to get into your mind"

Abby: "you know you're an idiot"

Ross: "How am I the idiot? I caught you, a criminal wanted all around the world"

Abby doesn't say anything. Ross turns around and noticed the doors were open

Ross: "shit"

Tony: "ross just called

Steve: "saying?"

Tony: "he captured huntress"

Carol: "that's good right"

Tony: "yes until she escaped"

Sam: "she's a highly trained assassin, what did he expect"

Tony: "we really need to find and capture her fast"

Everyone agrees

Nat: "carol can we talk"

Carol: "sure"

They walk out of a room

Carol: "what did you want to talk about Natasha?"

Nat: "I know where Abby is"

Carol: "wait what, how?"

Nat: "Sharon called me earlier today. She's been undercover as a hydra agent. As she was looking through files she came across one. Huntress is Abby"

Carol: "wait but huntress and Abby look nothing alike"

Nat: "I know but I believe her, I just want my daughter back, it's been five years"

Carol: "what should we do?"

Nat: "we need to make a plan. I'm going to talk to Yelena"

She walks up to Yelena's bedroom

Nat: "hey, Yelena, can we talk"

Yelena: "what's up Natasha

Nat: "Sharon found Abby"

Yelena: "what?"

Nat: "Carol and I are making a plan to rescue her and we need your help"

Yelena: "of course, if my favorite super spy is hurt or in danger, of course, I'm going to her"