Ch 77

A month later

Abby walks over to the bar and takes a seat next to a guy

She turns to the bartender and orders a drink. She then turns to the guy sitting next to her

Abby: "Hey Peter"

Peter: "excuse me?"

Abby: "I said hey Peter. It's been some time since we've seen each other. What, 3 years. The last time we saw each other was at my wedding"

Peter: "you remember me?"

Abby: "of course dumbass, why wouldn't I remember one of my best friend"

Peter: "but- but. That doesn't make sense. After the whole thing with mysterio, strange casted a spell to make everyone forget me"

Abby: "Strange? You went to him. I thought you were always intimidated by him"

Peter: "how do you remember me?"

Abby: "Peter, I'm not like others around us. I'm not like the majority of people on this planet. The spell didn't work on me. as far as I know, the only mind magic that works on me is Wanda's"

Peter: "I can't believe you remember me"

He hugs her

Peter: "I missed you, Abby"

Abby: "I missed you too Peter"

Peter: "How have you been? I haven't seen you since your wedding."

Abby: "I've been doing well. My dad my aunt Lena and Carol still visit. Wanda and I adopted. We now have a daughter and twin boys"

Peter: "really?"

Abby; "they are the best. Our daughter Jessie  loves archery and is constantly trying to steal my crossbow which I forbade her to use. The Twins Billy and Tommy are chaotic. We found that they have powers"

Peter: "really"

Abby: "yeah, they can also age themselves up which was a huge surprise"

She takes a sip of her drink

Peter: "so I assume you're doing good in life"

Abby sets her glass down

Abby: "I would have never thought after 27 years of abuse and torture, I would be happy"

Peter: "I'm happy for you Abby"

Abby: "you should come visit Peter"

Peter: "I don't know. I doubt that Wanda remembers me"

Abby: "she still remembers you. After we adopted the kids, she cast runes all around to keep us safe. You would be surprised how many people have tried killing me with magic. Besides, you would really like the boys and they would love you"

Peter smiles

Peter: "I'll consider"

They talk for a bit

Abby: "I have to head home, hope to see you soon Peter"

Peter: "bye Abby"

Abby arrives home an hour later

She opens the front door and two 10-year-old boys who look like billy and Tommy run over

Billy: "mom you're finally home"

Tommy: "we want to go to the fair in town. Can we go, can we go"

Abby: "boys?!?!"

Wanda walks in