Ch 75

a week later

Abby: "princess, are you busy?"

Wanda: "no, why?"

Abby: "my aunt carol and I were talking and we were talking about the most recent mission she went on. She found two twin boys a couple of days old. Their parents were nowhere to be seen... I know we've been talking about adopting again, what if we adopt them?"

Wanda: "twin boys?"

Abby nods

Abby: "Yeah, I've seen a video of them. most adorable kids ever. If you think we are ready again, do you want to adopt them "

Wanda: "do you have the video? I want to see them"

Abby: "yeah I do"

She pulls her phone out and shows Wanda the video of the twin boys

Wanda: "adorable, what are their names?"

Abby: "Billy and Tommy"

Wanda: "I think it would be nice to adopt them"

Abby: "I feel like there is going to be a but"

Wanda: "but, I think we should ask Jessie first. I want to see if she would be okay with two little ones in the house"

Abby: "great idea"

later that day

Wanda: "Jessie, we need to talk to you"

Jessie walks over

Jessie: "what is it, mom? am I in trouble?"

Abby walks into the room and sits next to Wanda, wrapping one of her arms around Wanda

Jessie sits across from her two moms

Wanda: "of course not, you're not in trouble

Jessie: "then why did you want to talk?"

Abby: "we want to do something but before, we want to get your thoughts on it"

Jessie: "what is it?"

Wanda: "we are thinking of adopting again. We found two little boys in West View New Jersey"

Abby: "we just wanted your opinion before we did anything"

Jessie: "I don't mind mom, really. I think it would be nice having another sibling or two"

Abby: "I'll call my aunt carol so she can send me the information on the boys and we can see how long until we can bring the boys home"

2 months later

Abby: "Hey kiddo"

Jessie: "mom, you're back"

Abby: "yeah, we got back about 5 minutes ago. Want to meet your new brothers"

Jessie: "yes!"

She gets up from her desk and rushes over to the living room where Wanda and Yelena are at

Yelena: "they are adorable"

Wanda: "they are"

Abby and Jessie walk into the living room

Wanda: "Jessie, come over and meet your little brothers"

Jessie walks over and sits on the couch next to Wanda

Wanda hands one of the boys to Jessie

Jessie: "Who is who? They both look the same"

Abby: "you're holding Billy"

Wanda: "and I'm holding Tommy"

Jessie: "cute"

Yelena: "why did you choose to adopt from west view, no one ever goes there"

Abby: "because that was the last place mom and I ever went before the time heist. We needed to get away from the compound so we went to west view. It wasn't the best place to go. It was depressing. I felt like the kids could use a better life away from there... I know how it feels to have no one for a point in life. Before mom rescued me, I always felt alone"

Yelena: "your mom would be so proud of you. I'm lucky I can call you my niece"

Abby: "Thanks Aunt Lena"

Wanda walks over to the two ex avengers

Wanda: "can you hold Tommy. I'm going to start dinner"

Abby: "of course"

Wanda hands Tommy to Abby and he starts to giggle

Abby: "you're with mamma now"

she kisses Tommy's forehead

Wanda: "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me"

She kisses Abby's cheek and walks away

Yelena: "are you happy with your two new brothers?"

Jessie nods

Jessie: "I really am. I always wanted to have a sibling, now I have two"

Yelena: "you will be the best older sister to them"

Jessie: "thanks aunt yelena"