Ch 13

Hours later in st Petersburg

Nat: "finally we are here"

Yelena: "there it is"

They see a house in the distance and continue their walk towards it. they reach the house and Yelena knocks on the door

Yelena: "is anyone home?"

the front door opens to reveal a middle-aged woman, Natasha and Yelena's "mom"

Melina: "Natasha, Yelena?"

Nat: "hey"

Yelena: "hi"

Melina opens the door fully and invites the two avengers inside

Melina: "welcome to our humble home"

the three of them walk to the dining room

Alexei: "natasha, yelena welcome home"

He hugs them

Hours later after they all catch up

Melina: "so natasha, why are you here? You haven't seen us in a couple of years and now you show up"

Nat: "I'm here because I need help with something"

Alexei: "and that is?"

Nat: "rescuing my daughter from Dreykov"

Alexei: "Dreykov?!?"

Melina: "daughter!?!"

Alexei: "I mean daughter?"

Nat: "'m not a hundred percent sure that is but that person did a certain move only abby and I know because I taught her that move"

Alexei: "you want us to go to the red room to help you get your daughter back even though she may not be there"

Nat: "it's a chance and i want to take it. I just want to see her again"

Melina: "w-"

Yelena: "it's nothing, don't question it"

Nat: "I just need to rescue her please. I-I haven't seen her in a year"

Melina: "why?"

Yelena: "oh no"

She takes a shot, knowing the serious and long conversation that is going to happen

Nat: "I can't talk about it"

Alexei: "how did you even have a child?"

Nat: "that thing hydra and the red room wanted to do, make the perfect soldier, assassin, spy, soldier, and everything else...it succeeded...they used my DNA, that's how I have a daughter"

Alexei: "so she's not really your daughter"

Yelena: "don't"

Nat: "she is my daughter, I don't care what yousay shes still my daughter. I'm going to go and find her! I need to find her and bring her home!"

Alexe: "what's with the drama, the stubbornness. You were never like this before"

Nat: "I haven't been the same since she died and will never be! I will never be the same natasha you knew before!"

Yelena: "can't you just come to terms that Abby is dead. We saw her get shot on a live video feed. They killed her, hydra killed her right in front of us. I was happy I had a niece and I loved her so much. When she was killed, it broke my heart. I want her back just like you but you are going to get us killed chasing after this random person the red room has sent to kill us. I am risking my life for Abby who is probably dead. I almost died Natasha. Did you care, no"