Ch 37

They both walk back into the compound.

now standing on the main floor, Wanda turns to Abby

Wanda: "head back to your room, I'll meet you in a bit"

Abby nods and walks out

Wanda: "Friday, please inform dr banner of everything that Abby is going through as well as her parents"

Friday: "of course ms Maximoff"

The next day

Bruce: "Abby is experiencing some side effects from being in the framework"

Nat; "James and I were also in the framework as well as Wanda, Daisy, and the rest of her team. why didn't we experience anything?"

Bruce: "We have to keep in mind that Abby is not like any of us, she was created using who knows what. That's probably why she is experiencing side effects from it"

Nat: "Is there something that can help her?"

Bruce: "I will look into it"

Wanda: "Abby"

Abby: "wands-"

Wanda walks over and sits down on the bed in front of Abby

Wanda: "you were made by hydra and the red room, you aren't even a real person. I can't believe I love you"

Abby: "no, no"

Abby grabs her head and turns away from Wanda

Wanda: "Hey, look at me"

Wanda places a hand on Abby's cheek, turning Abby's head to face her

Abby: "no, I don't want to. I don't like killing, I don't do it for fun"

Wanda uses her magic

Wanda: "shh, shh it's okay"

Abby: "stop, please! That's hurting me! It feels like when they would shock me to brainwash me!"

Wanda: "I'm sorry"

Abby bursts into tears

Abby: "I didn't want to kill those people, I didn't"

Wanda: "I know baby, I know"

She hugs Abby

Abby: "please, please don't let them hurt me"

Wanda: "you are safe baby, you are safe... no one is going to hurt you, I promise you"

Abby: "why does this happen"

Wanda: "why does what happen?"

Abby: "I was created in a lab by scientists from hydra and the red room. I was trained by those in hydra when I was 5. I would go out killing for them from when I turned 9 until I was 16. During those 8 years, I was Dark Dagger,  a ruthless assassin that everyone feared. When I turned 17, hydra gave me to the red room because of the agreement they had with Dreykov. I killed for him from when I was 17 until I was 18. During those times as Taskmaster, I made so, so many enemies. Some of those people are still around  today trying to find Taskmaster and take them outs. When I was taken by hydra on our date when I was 19, that was the most brutal thing ever. In those 6 years, I because a wanted criminal all around the world. Huntress was the deadliest person hydra and the red room made me. I could have been put on death row all around the world if they ever found me... the whole framework thing again... I killed so many people. I don't care that they were fake, it still hurt, and to top it all off, I almost killed you in there"

Wanda: "Hey, it's okay. You didn't kill me, I'm right here"

Abby: "but if I did, you would have died in there and out here in the real world"

Wanda hugs Abby

Wanda: "don't think about that. It's in the past now, shhh"

Abby: "it never ends... Nothing ever ends for me. I've been abused my whole life when I was in the red room and with hydra. I was forced to become this ruthless assassin, soldier, and spy. I was made for the sole purpose to kill and kill and kill, nothing else. When I was with hydra for the first 16 years of my life, they would lock me in my room. I wasn't able to leave my room unless my commanding officer scanned her fingerprint allowing the door to open. I rarely went outside. Only if I had a mission"

Wanda: "Abby, why didn't you tell me that"

Abby: "because you already know how much of a monster I am, I didn't want to tell you more of my fucked up life because then you will see me different"

Wanda: "Look at me, I love you so much. Yes, I will see you differently but not in a bad way. Hearing everything you went through is heartbreaking for me. I love you so much so it's hard to do this. When I was in hydra, they did stuff to me like that but not as often or not as bad. It pains me to see you breaking down crying in front of me.

Abby: "out of  the 25 years I've lived, I've only been free from all of this for 2 ½ years"

More tears start streaming down her cheek

Wanda hugs Abby and Abby digs her face into Wanda's shoulder

Abby: "this never ends, all of this... it never ends"