Ch 39

A month has passed since Abby and Wanda moved out of the compound to a classified location. They now live in a 2 bedroom house surrounded by mountains and forest

Abby: "wands, the water is ready for tea"

Wanda walks into the house

Wanda: "what kind of tea do we have?"

Abby opens one of the cabinets in the kitchen

Abby: "Okay, we have blueberry, raspberry, ginseng, sleepytime, green tea, green tea with lemon, green tea with lemon and honey, liver disaster, ginger with honey, ginger without honey, vanilla almond, white truffle, blueberry chamomile, vanilla walnut, constant comments, and earl grey"

Wanda: "wow, we are really stocked up on teas, did you make some of those up"

They both laugh

Abby: "you wanted tea and they really said let's give them tea"

They both laugh again

Abby: "what type of tea do you want?"

Wanda: "what about raspberry?"

Abby: "sounds good"

Abby grabs two mugs from another cabinet and places a tea bag in each mug

Wanda: "do you miss it?"

Abby: "miss what?"

Wanda: "the outside world. We've been stuck in the cabin surrounded by miles and miles of forest for a while"

Abby pours hot water into each mug

Abby: "yeah I do miss it. I especially miss my mom and dad as well as my aunt carol and aunt Lena but I know that if I'm here I probably won't be found by hydra or the red room or anyone else. What about you, Wands"

She grabs the two mugs and walks over to Wanda, handing her one

Wanda: "I do really miss it out there but like you said, we are safer here than back at the compound. It's also nice that we moved away from hero work. It was so tiring and I got seriously hurt every couple of months"

Abby: "I agree with you... moving away from this, I'm going to start making dinner soon, what do you want to watch while we eat dinner"

Wanda: "let's watch It"

Abby chuckles

Abby: "you love horror movies don't you"

Wanda: "mhm"

Abby laughs